Mestre Fabio, Obiwankeoki, MonYolo, Groggy, Adir, Peempo, FlamingDragon

Prev13456713
pnutbutter
550 posts Member
edited April 2017
Mestre Fabio,

I think I've seen you post a video once. I am wondering, what is your payout time? Mine currently is 9pm PST. I've had to snipe you a few times but you're always staying at the top so I'm not sure when you payout. I think I've noticed you realize my payout time and did not snipe #1 back until after my payout time. Thanks for that. I want to make sure I return the favor since I try to stay in the top 5 as much as possible throughout the day also.

Been seeing a few new faces at the top...

If anyone wants to join our shard chat on Line, let me know. Line ID obiwankeoki.
Post edited by pnutbutter on

Replies

• RenanFilipe
    189 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    if mestre fabio is whom I think he is, his payout time is 5pm brt (brasilia time) or 1pm pst
  • Oh hmm see it's difficult to know because he likes staying in the top 3. Thank you for replying. Hopefully, he can confirm.
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Hi pnut, it is me! Nice to see a fellow from my shard here. As my friend Renan told, my payout is 1pm PST. What is your username in the server?

Generally I fight for the 2nd place and hit the #1 spot about 12pm PST, there is low activity this time. I took back #1 only when I have extra battles and the reset time is coming.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • pnutbutter
    550 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I am Obiwankeoki. Nice to meet you. I see you like the 2 slot. So do I. No one wants to attack 2nd. You must have low encounters because you don't move much. I thought you just keep attacking back. Well except when you were experimenting with that Nute team. Full disclosure: I don't change my team comp until I fight yours a few times and if it really sucks to challenge you, I copy it if I have the toons. :D
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    @pnutbutter You have a nice team! And you have been in the top of list since I started. I remember well.

I don't fight back so much. Luckily few servermates have a maxed RG and Rey, I think most of them avoid me. I generally don't need to buy any refil. Sometimes I buy for fun, to test different formations, as you see with Nute ****

In the last couple of weeks I have seen more and more new faces in top 20, do you agree?

How many fights do you do daily?

Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • I remember when it was basically just me and Ozumar fighting it out everyday...

Now... Way more top 10 guys. I am actually happy for the level increase because of this. I'm no whale but I've spent a good amount more than the average user. The newer people I think are f2p or under $200 spenders who finally maxed out teams for the current meta.

Your team isn't fun to challenge. I'm probably about 50% win/loss against you. That's terrible when I'm basically 90/10% against all others.

As far as how much I battle daily, it's varies a lot more than you. Some days, once or twice. Other days, I fall near 20 and some guys re-battle me during my cool down. I'd rather not spend the crystals for immediate cooldown but some days I must just to get away from someone!
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    @pnutbutter I remember how hard were to beat the tank-counter Ozumar's squad: ImaGu-Di, Barris, Fisto, Aayla and Fives. He is really a big spender! ImaGun-Di 7* in January. But I don't think he even study the game. Barris is her leader until nowadays lol

Unfortunately he felt to top 50-100.

I planned myself to go ahead others after this last update, just reach level 71. I hope you come together. Mostly of our top 20 are dolphins or f2p. We will have some weeks of advantage.
  • Ya, I started after Christmas and he already had a stacked roster. Looks like he gave up on this game.

Hopefully, the new meta is completely different so the small spenders and f2p have a long time to catch up. My f2p account with droids and daka can even take #1 in that shard after I reached lvl70. Lots of f2p complain but they can compete with even mega whales. Just takes a few weeks longer.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Oh snap, good to finally see some people from my shard post here. Yalls teams are hard to mess with ;)
  • Fids
    2 posts Member
    Mestre Fabio looks scary i am too scared to attack him.
  • Fids
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    also glad i found you guys im Australian so my payouts are much different to yours will only snipe to number 1 about 10 minutes to my payout
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Nice fids. what's your payout/in game name?
  • Welcome. I've seen fids today. I had to challenge you to get into range of someone who keeps attacking me. I can play that game. I have crystals and a job that allows me to check the leaderboard all day :|
  • Hey! Good to find mates from my shard. You probably won't recognize me since I currently hover between 30-45, but I sure know you. Y'all seem pretty hard to beat.
  • Hey! Good to find mates from my shard. You probably won't recognize me since I currently hover between 30-45, but I sure know you. Y'all seem pretty hard to beat.

What's your name and squad?
  • pnutbutter wrote: »
    Hey! Good to find mates from my shard. You probably won't recognize me since I currently hover between 30-45, but I sure know you. Y'all seem pretty hard to beat.

What's your name and squad?

My screen name is Chaze Fezgum and I run 5* Dooku(L), 7* Lumi, 7* Sid, 7* RP, 6* Rey
  • Hi Everyone! I recently have been pushing into the top, I am AlexWanKenobi. Nice to meet yall
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Noice! Your teams are def tough, especially you Alex :p. Whens everyone's payout times?
  • Thanks! I always have fun playing your full jedi team, I try something new each time! I'm Central Time, wbu?
  • Hi Everyone! I recently have been pushing into the top, I am AlexWanKenobi. Nice to meet yall

Nice to meet you Alex!! Your team has always been one of the hardest to beat. You're in the top 10 now aren't you? Nice job.

I'm also in the Central Time zone btw

Nice to meet you Alex!! Your team has always been one of the hardest to beat. You're in the top 10 now aren't you? Nice job.

I'm also in the Central Time zone btw

Rivals. Don't reveal your payout time to just anyone. Now it's a shootout for first! The good about this thread thus far is knowing who's payout is time when so we can not snipe each other out of place needlessly. But you two can duke it out now :D
  • What's wrong with a little friendly competition :wink: haha I think it's more fun this way! It's not too hard to figure out peoples' payout times. Which one are you ChazeFezgum?
  • nevermind I read the earlier posts
  • Haha I agree, a little competition doesn't hurt. We can still try not to snipe each other out until we have to.
  • Hi guys, I missed your messages here.

@Peempo I love your full Jedi squad with maxed Anakin, congrats!

@Fids thanks for the mention to my squad. You reached the top a couple of weeks ago, am I right?

@Schwartzanneger nice to meet you.
  • I think fids reached the top spot this past week too. I see a lot of new names in the top 25. Some have tried to make a deep run but bounced some of the more active players and immediately got bounced back.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Haha thanks Fabio, it definitely took a lot of work to build, and even more work to keep in the top. Sooo rough as a defensive squad haha.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    This new meta should be good to me ;)
  • Peempo wrote: »

Groggy has a lot of controllers in his squads. He will fit well in the new meta too.

And Mt Baekdu could raise again with her droids.
  • fberbert wrote: »
    Peempo wrote: »

Groggy has a lot of controllers in his squads. He will fit well in the new meta too.

And Mt Baekdu could raise again with her droids.

Mt baekdu is a she? She's been up at the top longer than I. Maybe earlier than Ozumar.

I've seen a couple new names try to pop in during the 6pm PST payout time recently.