Mestre Fabio, Obiwankeoki, MonYolo, Groggy, Adir, Peempo, FlamingDragon

Replies

• pnutbutter
    550 posts Member
    Yup, Japan payout. All day target. Probably uses 10-15 battles per day
  • Peempo wrote: »
    Ohhhh yaaaaa, he's a target all day. We're 98% sure his payout is 5am est. Or 9am for you snipey.

Cross hairs aimed at him :-)
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    The **** is strong with honda.
  • Bogus1 here. Mortified I've never been mentioned. I'm AEST and have daylight savings, which is UTC + 10. I try not to mess with you guys but I'm assuming I'm easy to rollover. See you on the battlefield :smile:
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    The more mentions on this thread, the more disliked you are :)
  • @Bogus1 we were not sure when your payout was. We thought you had the same payout as Honda so started to help you against Honda. If you would like to work with our 13 player alliance, you are welcome to join our Line chat. My line is obiwankeoki
  • Ok Honda update. Fought my way to way including spending 50 crystals. Five minutes to go to payout and I find out someone is battling me. Lo and behold Honda took first spot. Not happy.
  • Took it back from Honda. Fabio feel free to knock me off now it's past my payout.
  • Bogus1 wrote: »
    Bogus1 here. Mortified I've never been mentioned. I'm AEST and have daylight savings, which is UTC + 10. I try not to mess with you guys but I'm assuming I'm easy to rollover. See you on the battlefield :smile:

Hey Bogus. Tough team you have there! You are not a pushover I assure you!
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    In Mexico they refer to honda as el ****
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Sounds like doosh A
  • pnutbutter wrote: »
    @Bogus1 we were not sure when your payout was. We thought you had the same payout as Honda so started to help you against Honda. If you would like to work with our 13 player alliance, you are welcome to join our Line chat. My line is obiwankeoki

Can I be cheeky and ask to be in that alliance? Of course I'd understand if you don't want that.

• JackSnipey
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2017

Yarrg wrote: »
    JackSnipey wrote: »
    chuckwing wrote: »
    It sounds like right before you Hoac, Ken and e7 have a payout. And next after you is Mestre. We try not to move up during anyone else's payout that we know unless they are someone who messes with us a lot.

I dunno if Yaarg shares my payout, as he kept attacking me during my climb.

I was trying to move up early into 3rd, and you kept knocking me back to 11 as I tried to do it. Won't be an issue most of the time.

Hey Yarrg, what time is your payout? I think it is after Fabio, so at least three hours after me. I faced a dilemma today. Sitting at position 7 with two battles left, I had four choices:

Obiwankeoki at 6, which if I won would mean I could only attempt second position in the last fight
    Hoac at 5, who has a pretty tough defence
    Fabio at 4, who I know pays after me
    Yarrg at 3, who again has decent defence, but I do better against compared to Hoac

I felt I was caught between a rock and a hard place. A risk assessment suggested going for 3, which I don't feel good about as I guess there may have been an early climb again. For this reason I have stopped early climbing myself and only fight during one hour.

What would others do?

• Peempo
    403 posts Member
    I would've gone for hoac since he's the only one who's payout just passed. As a Jedi user though I feel ya, the few remaining sith teams can get a little sketchy sometimes.
  • JackSnipey
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Peempo wrote: »
    I would've gone for hoac since he's the only one who's payout just passed. As a Jedi user though I feel ya, the few remaining sith teams can get a little sketchy sometimes.

Yeah out of the sith teams remaining he can be tough. Another sith team and I would have gone for that, but I thought it was too big a risk. Fail that and I would probably have to attack him again, meaning ending up in fifth place at best, probably seventh, which is a lot less crystals than aiming for top spot.

My team has room for growth with better mods, GK will be 7 star soon and I'll add another Zeta to r2, at which point I'd be more confident with Hoac.

• seejedi
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi ObiWanKeoki

This is cjedi. I'm relatively new to finishing top 10. I think you are in Hawaii time zone. I'm in West Coast, currently 7 PM PST payout.

Think I'm at same payout time as Adir and MonYolo, and both are very tough.

Appreciate if you and others that are in different payouts can let me get my payout. :)
    Post edited by seejedi on
  • Hello cjedi,
    Yarrg is also in that payout. I only protect my friends or hit back if I'm attacked. It's nothing personal.
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Dude, you hit me twice yesterday after your payout when I had all of my mods off for a raid. If there is one way to lose all respect from me, that is it. If you want people to leave you alone during your payout, quit doing db moves like that and quit sniping people who share your payout.
  • Hi chuckwing

What is your game name? And when is your payout?Sorry, I had extra battles left over after payout, I will stick to my payout.
  • Hi chuckwing

BTW I did not know mods were off on your team. Sorry again.
  • Hi ObiWanKeoki

Thanks for your reply and info. I think I know who your friends are that have the same PST payout, may be we can have a more peaceful PST payout? Looks like you guys have an alliance? May I join?
  • I am only one of the founders of the alliance. I cannot/will not force members to accept a payout competitor. I will take your request to them and let them decide though. That's the best I can do
  • @seejedi message me on Line. ID is obiwankeoki
  • Yarrg
    17 posts Member
    Had to factory reset my tablet, and having issues getting my Line account back. Hopefully soon.
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm in this shard...but nowhere near the top. Is there a discord or Line group?
  • Honda
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Post edited by Honda on
  • Hi Honda, I am glad you decided to reach out. Recently, we have noticed that you have been less active during American payout times. Before, you attacked at all times and caused problems for many of our alliance members. We have an alliance of 18 members in our shard across all payout times across the world. Because of the problems you have caused many in the past, at times, we have made some effort to block you. Also, because we have 18 people on Line, we cannot move to another chat app. If you contact me on Line, I can tell you which players to avoid and in turn, we will not stop your climb to your payout. I do not want to advertise payout times here in case some people want to deliberately cause problems to one of our members. My Line id is obiwankeoki. You may create an account without your name on Line if that is still a concern.
  • Honda
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Post edited by Honda on
  • I'm going to be banned shortly so I will message back here with my new account later.