I find the lack of Testing place disturbing + Testing Mode idea

Adv1ceLMAO
16 posts Member
edited February 2021
How is it, that in a game that made well over 1 Billion dollars we have NO LOCATION TO TEST OUR TEAMS (Galactic Challenge, bonuses ruin the game mode for that purpose).
We all know Live PvP is essentially off the table (or very unlikely at least anytime soon).

Right, How about this:
A mode where players use their roster, can build a team from THEIR OWN roster and fight against it with a team from THEIR OWN roster. This would remove the need for "rewards" and the unbalance factor. It would also require the player to own a character at desired testing level, so it would remove the gearing (buying) factor.

Chances of anyone significant enough seeing this are low, but at least I gave it a shot.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I like that idea and as much as I want this kind of mode, i guess it won’t happen. Atm. the use of our roster is limited (TB,TW, GA and Raids, I don’t count arena to it, because we are using the same team for months, it’s not very flexible) and maybe it’s sounds weird but that’s the one of the „main“ reasons, why most of us spend and play. This game would be boring if we can play everytime with every team and characters we want to. But still I’m hoping they will give us a „sandbox“ mode someday.
  • Tuareg111 wrote: »
    I like that idea and as much as I want this kind of mode, i guess it won’t happen. Atm. the use of our roster is limited (TB,TW, GA and Raids, I don’t count arena to it, because we are using the same team for months, it’s not very flexible) and maybe it’s sounds weird but that’s the one of the „main“ reasons, why most of us spend and play. This game would be boring if we can play everytime with every team and characters we want to. But still I’m hoping they will give us a „sandbox“ mode someday.

That's why i suggest you use your own roster against itself, you still need the characters, you want to practice against . For example you want to test drevan against GG, you use your own separatist to put on defense, so you still need to have that team. For example i got beskar mando, and i cannot test him in a non competetive enviroment as arena is just GLs and i dont want to risk GAC because i dont know what to do

For all i care limit it to you can do only 5 of such battles a day or something.

If you hope for a sandbox, than thats exactly what i'm proposing, not as the sandbox mode in MSF where you need a toon at g9 and you get it at g14 for that battle, no you use your own stuff, so you can specificaly mod a team on defense and try to beat it, i think it would raise the skill ceiling as you could actually master counters
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    I actually think this is viable as a mode. It isn’t “free” for a lot of people as they need to gear up the teams and it also allows the testing capabilities many desire. You’d have to unlock a GL to test against it...I think CG would like that.