Issue selecting ally with armorer

I have been having an issue trying to select my ally using The Armorers second ability. I have to click about a dozen times before the game recognizes who I am trying to apply the armor to. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Replies

• Might be cause of big fingers if you are on phone, the game gets the infromation from your touchscreen that you touched outside the "click area", i did encounter such problem but it wasn't specifically with armorer, it sometimes happens with various toons, B1, mando, etc.. And if you are on an older device it could be a touchscreen problem, but if you dont notice miss/ no registering of clicks than its not that
  • The hit box for certain characters are abysmal especially when a bigger character stands next to them.
    I think they tried to change the positioning of characters on screen once to help with that but they had to change it back because people got mad ... or my memory is deceiving me.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    My best recommendation is to try to have the smallest characters in the 2nd and 4th spot so they can be targeted easier.
  • 1. Fat fingers.
    2. Your phone's touch screen about to break.