Returning Player, looking for advice on how to continue.

https://swgoh.gg/p/573391326/characters/

It's been a while but if I remember correctly, this link should take you to my character list and their stats. I'm F2P btw.

So essentially, I stopped playing a year or so ago. I wanted to start playing again but I have no idea how to even continue from here. My main squad is a generic Padme (L) squad with Kenobi, Skywalker, Tano, & Yoda.

I guess my first problem is that I'm having difficulty understand how to spend resources trying to get a better separatist squad to get a 7* Padme. My separatists get destroyed completely within 30 seconds.

My next problem is that I'm not sure how to even continue. One of the reasons I left is because there wasn't a lot left I was interested in doing. Should I even try to improve my Padme squad? I was thinking of maybe upgrading my Darth Sidious and take 5 other guys to go get Sith Eternal Emperor Palpatine. I was thinking of creating a squad of: Eternal Emperor (L), Emperor Palpatine, Vader. If you guys do suggest I try getting this sith squad, who would you suggest to take up the last two spots from the following: Maul, Sidious, Sith Marauder, Sith Assassin, Savage Opress.

If you guys have any other suggestions and advice, I'd be very happy to hear them and thank you in advance.

"Who deserves what, is irrelevant. What matters is... who has power."
- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Replies

• You have a great arena team. Get Padme to 7* asap. If you need to, get Grievous to gear 12, maybe even relic(he's worth it).

I think you're misunderstanding how Galactic Legends are unlocked, which is fine, I know you've been gone a while. You don't just take a team of 5 and unlock Sith Eternal. You need ALL of those requirements, ALL at the specified relic levels. More specifically:
    Admiral Piett Relic 5
    Royal Guard Relic 3
    Darth Vader Relic 7
    Emperor Palpatine Relic 7
    Director Krennic Relic 4
    Count Dooku Relic 6
    Sith Marauder Relic 7
    Darth Sidious Relic 7
    Darth Maul Relic 4
    Imperial TIE bomber 6* Star
    Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker Relic 7
    Grand Moff Tarkin Relic 3
    General Veers Relic 3
    Colonel Starck Relic 3
    Grand Admiral Thrawn Relic 6
    All that for Sith Eternal Emperor. That's pretty crazy, right? That's the trade-off for a Galactic Legend. It takes a s**t long time, but you get the top character in the game. So right now, I would suggest to build up some other things first before chasing a Galactic Legend.

For now, get Padme to 7*, and g12. Then, you have options. You could build up other teams, like Jedi Knight Revan, Darth Revan, or even go for a Galactic Legend.

BIG thing I noticed: idk how to say this nicely. Your mods suck.
    You need complete sets; For example, having 4 speed mods gives you an extra speed bonus, or 2 health set mods gives you an extra health bonus. Your sets are all over the place.
    Then, you want as much speed secondary stats as possible. Speed is king.
    Some quick tips for your arena team: Anakin should have crit damage on his triangle, and offense on the cross. Crit chance and tenacity won't help him much. Then, Padme and Kenobi should have all health primaries, except for speed arrow. The reason for health and not protection or defense is: Padme's lead gives +50% health, and the amount protection up is based on a character's max health. (40% prot up is = to 40% of their max health). That goes for anyone on the team, health primaries over protection, and defense won't do much anyway.

Try this website for mod suggestions: https://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Mods/Advisor

Also, work on your ships. Make a Galactic Republic fleet, using Anakin, Ahsoka, Hound's Tooth, Plo Koon(great reinforcement), Fives. Then eventually you can put that fleet under Kenobi's Negotiator and have the meta fleet.

Hope that helps you out. :)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Your separatist team should be able to unlock Padmé at 7*. Are you using Nute lead? And your strongest mods on your separatists?

Padmé is still a great squad until you're ready to go for a Galactic Legend. However, you should improve their mods. F. Ex modding Padmé for high health will result in more protection up for your team, which converts into more courage and damage.

If you choose to go for a GL I would recommend SLKR instead of SEE as your first. SLKR has more overall utility and so far you won't solo hSTR without him.
  • Lol mods is what I would say. My downfall in the game too, ur not alone. I warn you it takes ages to fix it but it’s worth it
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Lol mods is what I would say. My downfall in the game too, ur not alone. I warn you it takes ages to fix it but it’s worth it

I agree. Mods are super tough to keep up with. As I get new teams, I only have trash mods to put on them. Welp, what can you do? Hang in there :)
  • Sound advice I better get started then thanks.