Mandos mandatory for GC now?

124Next

Replies

• th3evo wrote: »
    Gorgus wrote: »
    Perhaps you’ve overlooked the simple possibility that others just don’t share your opinions.

You don't have to share my opinion. You also don't have to defend CG, they can do it themselves.

Your definition of "defending CG" is "disagreeing with me." This is a bad faith line of reason.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    th3evo wrote: »
    Perhaps you’ve overlooked the simple possibility that others just don’t share your opinions.

You don't have to share my opinion. You also don't have to defend CG, they can do it themselves.

Your definition of "defending CG" is "disagreeing with me." This is a bad faith line of reason.

The internet runs on bad faith.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester wrote: »

I don't understand how you can disagree with my criticism of TVF, Kyno and CG but not defend them at the same time when you decide to comment.

see Cambridge Dictionary definition of "DEFEND"
    "to protect someone or something against attack or criticism; to speak in favour of someone or something"
    or Merriam-Webster definition
    "to maintain or support in the face of argument or hostile criticism"

I don't understand how you can disagree with my criticism of TVF, Kyno and CG but not defend them at the same time when you decide to comment.

"to protect someone or something against attack or criticism; to speak in favour of someone or something"

Simple. You don't imagine the option people are actually expressing their own opinion and only evaluate it based on which position it benefits (love/hate cg). As stated above, that's a bad faith argument.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

Simple. You don't imagine the option people are actually expressing their own opinion and only evaluate it based on which position it benefits (love/hate cg). As stated above, that's a bad faith argument.

English is not my first language so I don't think I fully understand what you are trying to say. I can't stand behind my own opinion?
    MaruMaru wrote: »

English is not my first language so I don't think I fully understand what you are trying to say. I can't stand behind my own opinion?

Hmm, not even implied that. Others can do as well without being part of your imaginary bunching them up or dichotomic thinking that one either defends cg if they don't hate something, or they have to hate it wholesome (regardless of the topic) or they are defending cg/eachother.

See "bad faith argument".

Hmm, not even implied that. Others can do as well without being part of your imaginary bunching them up or dichotomic thinking that one either defends cg if they don't hate something, or they have to hate it wholesome (regardless of the topic) or they are defending cg/eachother.

Well, I respond to comments that I disagree with but if I do that people call it "bad faith argument" because I'm evaluating them based on which position they benefit. Why would I respond to comments I agree with?
    I'm not the one who brought up the dichotomy. You did with the "love/hate cg". I've never said that you have to either love or hate them with nothing in between. So please stop putting words in my mouth.
    Whenever you comment in support of CG/someone (when it comes to criticism) you are by definition "defending" them. For example I defended CG when it came to account sharing (because I don't like account sharing). You can always disagree quietly to avoid defending them.

Well, I respond to comments that I disagree with but if I do that people call it "bad faith argument" because I'm evaluating them based on which position they benefit. Why would I respond to comments I agree with?
    I'm not the one who brought up the dichotomy. You did with the "love/hate cg". I've never said that you have to either love or hate them with nothing in between. So please stop putting words in my mouth.
    Whenever you comment in support of CG/someone (when it comes to criticism) you are by definition "defending" them. For example I defended CG when it came to account sharing (because I don't like account sharing). You can always disagree quietly to avoid defending them.

Lolol, I'm the one putting words in your mouth? Thanks for uttering the same words yourself right after proving my point. By all means, please keep on with dichotomical thinking.
    Name a more iconic duo. I'll wait:
    TVF and Kyno + defending anything and everything CG does.

Kyno has some advantages not doing it for free (if i remember right - Kyno can correct me if i am wrong) .

TVF is just well known hater. He always goes against others.

Btw you have to understand CG is just monetizing everything (like all US companies do) and all you can do is to deal with it or stop using it. Others say it is capitalism
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

Kyno has some advantages not doing it for free (if i remember right - Kyno can correct me if i am wrong) .

I can see you don't actually read my posts. I go against unreasonable complaining, incorrect statements, and bad faith arguments.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Lolol, I'm the one putting words in your mouth? Thanks for uttering the same words yourself right after proving my point. By all means, please keep on with dichotomical thinking.

I've never talked about love or hate. But feel free to live in denial of the word "defend". I guess it scares you but let me assure you there is nothing to be afraid of. It won't hurt you.

I've never talked about love or hate. But feel free to live in denial of the word "defend". I guess it scares you but let me assure you there is nothing to be afraid of. It won't hurt you.

Meh, I don't care. I was just explaining a previous posters sentiment to you why you are trapped in fallacious thinking. You own upto it though, so good for you.
  • There is a formula here...
    Pick requirements from the collection of toons in the game. If those requirements are covered by 90% of the whales and 10% of free to play, implement the requirements so the player base that pays the most has an advantage.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Btw you have to understand CG is just monetizing everything (like all US companies do) and all you can do is to deal with it or stop using it. Others say it is capitalism

Nope we are volunteers.

I do get to talk to the dev team more often then most, but there is also the player evaluation group that is in the same position.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

I speak my opinion in a discussion, which is what everyone is having here. The only people who see me as defending CG, are the ones who think they need to attack them. Some(most I hope) are just here to talk and discuss points on both sides and dont attack/defend as a point of merit,but I guess by strick definition you can choose to define someone's comments how you choose, but that doesnt mean that is the intent behind their actions.