Foundling - One Hundred Times

Stenun
851 posts Member
edited February 2021
How can I apply Clan Loyalty 100 times on a non-Mandalorian before the battle ends?

On Tier IV, I can't keep the enemy alive long enough to apply it 100 times.
On Tier V, I can't keep myself alive long enough!

I've tried using Hoda, BB8 and various other non-aggressive allies in the fifth slot and even only using Basic Attacks. The enemy still die like flies.
Who and how, please?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    In T4 don’t use a full team. I did G12 Mando, G7 Armorer and G11 Wat.
  • Options
    Saw on another thread on the forums, Armorer lead, Jango, Sabine, Mando and Jolee. It worked no problem. The caveat is that while my Jolee is g12, the others are g8 and g9. At higher gears it might not work as well. Essentially, Jolee kept everyone alive. For this feat, you want the enenmies to AOE a lot to build up stacks quickly.
  • Options
    Hmm, I could have sworn the game said something about "the fifth slot" or something. Odd.

Anyway, thanks for the help but I still can't do it. Sabine and Canderous are too powerful for Tier 4 but the others aren't powerful enough.

Guess I'll have to chalk this one up as a loss.
  • Options
    I used GML in the 5th slot, worked like a charm
  • Options
    On tier 7, I did 4 trash mandalorians and JML to solo it he had 100 built up before the end.
  • Options
    I just used 4 garbage mandos and r7 malak. Was easy
  • crzydroid
    7299 posts Moderator
    Options
    Malak is another good one for tier 5.
  • Options
    It's also possible to do T7 with GL-Rey and just keep life-blooding to keep the Mandos alive while they get pummeled. Occasionally go into ultimate (she still builds stacks when they get attacked, even though they don't take damage). Just don't WW too often, otherwise you kill them off too fast. Remember if you complete it at a higher tier, it counts toward all lower ones.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It's also possible to do T7 with GL-Rey and just keep life-blooding to keep the Mandos alive while they get pummeled. Occasionally go into ultimate (she still builds stacks when they get attacked, even though they don't take damage). Just don't WW too often, otherwise you kill them off too fast. Remember if you complete it at a higher tier, it counts toward all lower ones.

They do take damage when she's in ult. It's just 1 point, but it still counts as damage. Still counts as crits too, for abilities that depend on them (like building SLK's ult)
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

They do take damage when she's in ult. It's just 1 point, but it still counts as damage. Still counts as crits too, for abilities that depend on them (like building SLK's ult)

You are correct - I should have said "significant damage" . But obviously it's the 1 point that counts toward the stacjs for the feat.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*