So armorer is over performing?

Itsa_me_Malario
1308 posts Member
edited February 2021
So armorer, revan and JKL can 3 man a full FO SLKR team now, that can't be right?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    There are ways to counter it
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    1308 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Ultra wrote: »

Yeah but gas and fives was considered an exploit, isn't this the same, SLKR is forced to attack JKR, which then leads to armorer surviving and giving the buff to JKL and have him solo the entire match.

But back then SLKR was the new shiny toy and he isn't anymore, but I thought they said all GL are going to be on par with ach other
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator

Yeah but gas and fives was considered an exploit, isn't this the same, SLKR is forced to attack JKR, which then leads to armorer surviving and giving the buff to JKL and have him solo the entire match.

But back then SLKR was the new shiny toy and he isn't anymore, but I thought they said all GL are going to be on par with ach other

3/4 GLs can now be undersized, only need a team to 3 man Rey
  • Ultra wrote: »

SLKR (heavy HP focus with mods) + Wat can 2-man any Rey comp.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Legend91 wrote: »

I was thinking non-GL counters but realized after posting that SEE doesn't have a non-GL 3-toon squad counter
    Legend91 wrote: »

I was thinking non-GL counters but realized after posting that SEE doesn't have a non-GL 3-toon squad counter

Well, SLKR + HY can also 2-man Rey's but it's depending on the Rey comp.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • @Legend91 and @Ultra but all those require another GL, and don't rely on terrible AI that is locked to go after the leader. Where in his one its SLKR ignoring armorer and going after Revan because its hard coded into him.

Wouldn't it work exactly the same if you field an unmodded (possibly undergeared) Baze for pretaunt goodness ?