Why do JML get so many attacks in?

13jkelly
104 posts Member
edited February 2021
I don’t understand why the opposing JML team gets 5 turns each before my team can take its first turn. I literally put in a fully reliced team and they didn’t take one turn. This seems extremely overpowered.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I don’t understand why the opposing JML team gets 5 turns each before my team can take its first turn. I literally put in a fully reliced team and they didn’t take one turn. This seems extremely overpowered.
  • JML’s aoe removes tm.
  • And Jedi gain 15% tm whenever they get the Jedi Lessons buff.
  • I don’t understand how you get to a point of relic’ing a full team without understanding how to break down an opposing team’s mechanics and seeing where you went wrong
  • Ahhh that makes sense then I didn’t know that.
  • And he is insanely fast... mine has 560 speed.
  • His AoE both removes enemies tm and gives his allies bonus tm, so his entire team will often go first
  • 13jkelly
    104 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    I really wish slkr was some what viable against him. I don’t think balanced means that they can be beaten but some teams can’t beat them. Every GL should be able to beat each other. Just tried over 20 battles with different team comps against JML with SLKR, Dr team, wat in both teams and I don’t come close. Somehow JML is giving team massive health and protection. I did 200k on JKL and didn’t even scratch his protection. SLKR is literally worthless in my arena shard.
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    13jkelly wrote: »
    Every GL should be able to beat each other.

Hard disagree.
    SLKR is literally worthless in my arena shard.

No SEE in your shard?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    13jkelly wrote: »
    Every GL should be able to beat each other.

Hard disagree.
    SLKR is literally worthless in my arena shard.

No SEE in your shard?

None. It’s full of SLKR and JML. More JML than anything. And if they can’t beat each other CG needs to take back the word balanced. It’s only balanced if every person had every GL. In GAC it’s an automatic loss when they have JML. They literally could place gear 1 level one teams everywhere else and I would still lose. Because I have a GL there’s no balance in that.
  • Maybe it’s fair to say some could have an advantage but JML doesn’t just have an advantage. He literally can fully auto. Same with SLKR and SEE. SLKR should not be able to solo SEE there literally 0 balance in that.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    4mho05trdlzm.jpeg
    That's your team against JML.
    Stun Wat with Han - purpose fulfilled, he can die.
    Stun Skyguy with SLKR
    Fear Wat with Bastila
    Fear on enemy leader
    Use Kylos AOE with JKL as main target and keep Skyguy stunned all the time, kill Wat off first. Traya is just JKR bait, he will always target her. If she ever gets a turn use her Basic or Isolate (if possible) on JKL.
    When you manage to kill off Wat before he can give his Tech to JML and to defeat JKL you won, kill every sidekick and put it on full auto when only JML remains.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn