Speed needed before GL 2nd turn

DubbQ
92 posts Member
edited February 2021
So what speed does a character need to take a turn before a GL takes it second turn?

In my specific case I'm trying the Armorer JKL counter to SLK but I need to know what speed my armorer needs to go before SLK takes his 2nd turn

How dos this calculation work? Is there some kind of formula I can apply to his speed to calculate this?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    There are lots and lots of factors to consider.

With all else being equal, if your character has 1 speed more than half that of a faster character, they’ll get their first turn before the faster one gets its second turn.

But all the various leadership bonuses etc can muddy the waters on this.

For example, if SLKR is leading an entirely First Order team, he gets +30 speed. If opposing lineup has Hux faster than your character, he’ll almost certainly give SLKR another turn. Same with FOO.

On top of that, SLKR could possibly stun the character you want to take the next move (though some characters like JKL cannot be stunned).
  • Options
    I tested the simple calculation you mentioned but failed because I forgot about the 30 speed in the lead. That should solve my issue. thanks
  • Options
    There are lots and lots of factors to consider.

With all else being equal, if your character has 1 speed more than half that of a faster character, they’ll get their first turn before the faster one gets its second turn.

But all the various leadership bonuses etc can muddy the waters on this.

For example, if SLKR is leading an entirely First Order team, he gets +30 speed. If opposing lineup has Hux faster than your character, he’ll almost certainly give SLKR another turn. Same with FOO.

On top of that, SLKR could possibly stun the character you want to take the next move (though some characters like JKL cannot be stunned).

But there are no full FO restrictions on SLKR's lead. Every Dark Side character gets his Speed and Advantage buffs under his lead.