JKA Mods

Right now I’m using JKA on a Padme team. I’m using CC and CD sets. The mod secondaries all include CC, Speed, and Offense. Are these good secondaries and sets or should i change it to having more health.

Replies

• CD/health or Offense/Health to take advantage of Padmés Protection Up. Lean more towards offense because it'll pay off more with full relics and when he goes into berserk mode.
  • Make sure to use a potency cross and preferably some potency on secondaries.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • I have max CD on him along with some offense. Only around 80 speed added and could go even less. Speed is not what makes him a monster, his bonus turns are... An argument can be made for health but again not much to do with his offensive capabilities. He is going to get the same amount of stacks of courage at 70k health and at 120k health. The only difference is in the case he is hit with that protection up, he is going to lose less of his percentage of his protection so he could end up with a couple more stacks of courage.

So nothing to worry about there either. Fill him up with CD and physical damage is my recommendation.