Full Throttle feat

Does anyone know what 8 turns in a row means?

czjpexl2kb4m.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Your team needs to take 8 consecutive turns without the enemy getting a turn.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    8 turns your characters take without any enemy taking a turn between them. It can be done with CLS Rebels with a bit of planning and luck. It also sounds like easy work with Vader, but I never managed to pull off a win, especially with the broken Thermoregulate.
  • Options
    Another good toon for this is Cara, as her AoE stuns Empire opponents.

Maybe not someone everybody has geared up, but it’s not the first time she’s been a star in GC
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    8 turns your characters take without any enemy taking a turn between them. It can be done with CLS Rebels with a bit of planning and luck. It also sounds like easy work with Vader, but I never managed to pull off a win, especially with the broken Thermoregulate.

Seriously ? I easily pass tier 7 with CLS, Hans, Chewie, R2 and 3P0, then I replaced Chewie by BB8. Two battles and the GC is done at 100%

They were all relic 4 by the way
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Maybe not someone everybody has geared up, but it’s not the first time she’s been a star in GC

Does stun or fear count as not taking a turn for the feat, or is it taking a turn with no action?
  • Options
    CLS, Han, Chewpio, R2 and 3PO.

Given my team was all relic but using TM removal you can get it all in one shot
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Does stun or fear count as not taking a turn for the feat, or is it taking a turn with no action?

Coming out of Stun counts as the enemy taking a turn, but Cara is also removing 50% of their TM with that move.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CLS, Han, Chewpio, R2 and 3PO.

Given my team was all relic but using TM removal you can get it all in one shot

+1
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    FO with Thrawn, maximum turn meter swapping business. Did it on second try.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Yes, all-in-one with CLS-Han-R2-both 3POs. Fastest and easiest GC ever.
  • Options
    JTR G9 - RT G10- 3po G9- Han G11 - Chewy G12 (none of them have zetas) beat this and got full throttle just make sure RT is the weakest so the expose and extra hits from chewy keep getting applied to who ever you are attacking which keeps giving RT turn meter boost
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Classic Sith Empire got the job done. You can use the special skill to avoid killing them too fast at the end and keep the train rolling.
  • Options
    Just use Vader and have him to into MM.
  • Options

Doesn't work at higher levels since thermoregulate is broken
  • Options
    xqrgw91y3rr9.jpg
    0xr8r7oyazfr.jpg this team did it for me
  • Options
    That rebel squad works perfectly well. The only tricky bit - and really calling it "tricky" is more credit than it deserves - is remembering to use Han's basic to remove TM on highest TM opponent rather than using him to stun or using him to finish off a vulnerable toon.

Just trust that you're going to win and remove TM as your highest goal. Let winning take care of itself.

I was a bit worried b/c my g12 Han has in past GCs not done enough damage to be effective in t7 (they often have pretty nasty defense by then). That's not a problem in this GC because of he rebel event bonus. Without it you can use 3PO to get occasional Exposes, but not enough. With the multiple hits, Han is still doing little damage on his own, but he can create (and then trigger)3-5 exposes on a single turn, which is more than enough damage to get it done.
  • Options
    r1lkereqzvw0.png
    Relics and g12 aren't needed. Only zetas are IBAT and omgdevbz5rcrn2p.png
  • Options
    I took off all the speed mods on JKL, then use GMyoda, Revan, and Hyoda to power your turn meter trains while the enemies are all stuck at your JKL's base speed. I don't think they took a turn.
  • Options
    Did it with luke, old ben, han, Chewie, 3PO
  • Options
    Snowbird13 wrote: »

Funny, I did it on T7.
  • Options

Funny, I did it on T7.

Did they fix the thermoregulate? Because my r7 Vader died the 2nd turn after mm
  • Options

Funny, I did it on T7.

Did they fix the thermoregulate? Because my r7 Vader died the 2nd turn after mm
    You only need to take 8 turns in a row, nobody said everyone needs to survive.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    But Vader is working as intended with MM and Thermoregulate. He took the amount of turns necessary for him to die.
  • Options
    I have no idea how the 8 works and i got it across the board....

is it 8 button clicks? Or if han shoots first and shoots 5x, that counts as 5?

Weirdest bit was, through T4, i thought it was 8 button clicks. However, i did five, and didn't get 5 button clicks, but got han shooting like 5x, ezra 4, luke 1 which seemed to get it. The weird bit is after i cleared it in T5, it gave me credit for T1-4 8 in a row all at once in the reward screen.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    cboath7 wrote: »
    I have no idea how the 8 works and i got it across the board....

is it 8 button clicks? Or if han shoots first and shoots 5x, that counts as 5?

Weirdest bit was, through T4, i thought it was 8 button clicks. However, i did five, and didn't get 5 button clicks, but got han shooting like 5x, ezra 4, luke 1 which seemed to get it. The weird bit is after i cleared it in T5, it gave me credit for T1-4 8 in a row all at once in the reward screen.

You just need to take 8 turns aka active usage of any ability before any enemy gets his turn meter full and takes a turn. It doesn't matter if the enemy is able to do anything or not. If its turn meter is full and he's getting a turn which means his turn meter gets empty afterwards your streak is broken no matter what and you have to start over from 0.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn