Crystal shop

Is there a spreadsheet or something where every character that appears in the store for crystals is shown? Trying to figure out if nest appears there

Replies

• Is there a spreadsheet or something where every character that appears in the store for crystals is shown? Trying to figure out if nest appears there

She does. I'd recommend against spending crystals on her though.
    cypjyyzgc9hd.png
  • Why? She is great for ga
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    You'll get more bang for your crystal when you invest those on energy and node refreshes.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Yeah but i dont have the nest one unlocked. I am stuck at 5d and cant get past because my ships are bad.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Unless you're investing plenty real money into the game I'd recommend that you have patience and build your ships until strong enough to beat Nest's node. You'll get there eventually. Don't waste your resources.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Unless you're investing plenty real money into the game I'd recommend that you have patience and build your ships until strong enough to beat Nest's node. You'll get there eventually. Don't waste your resources.

Agreed. Those crystals are better served for energy refreshes. Those aren’t good value and are mostly for those impatient to get the last few shards
  • Waqui wrote: »

That and in the galactic bounties (don't know if it's I or II) if you have mando, it's an easy 20 shards when that pops up.
  • cboath7 wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

That and in the galactic bounties (don't know if it's I or II) if you have mando, it's an easy 20 shards when that pops up.

Actually, I think it's 40 shards now
  • Hpw high do i need to get mando for the nest bounty
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Hpw high do i need to get mando for the nest bounty

Depends on the rest of your bounty hunters - you only need Mando's disintegrate unlocked, but he also has to survive to that point.