GC: Full Throttle Question

Brawnin
35 posts Member
edited February 2021
My team: SLKR, Hux, KRU, Kylo Ren, FOO

My Issue: I have defeated this event several times without an enemy taking a single turn (either due to death, stun, or tm removal) and I count well over 8 turns from my team. However, I have never once received the feat completion.

My question(s):
1. If an enemy comes out of stun, is that considered a turn, therefore restarting my turn count for the feat?
2. Am I misunderstanding what the feat is asking me to do (defeat the battle with 8 consecutive turns from your team, requiring the 8th or higher turn being the game winning turn)?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    1. Probably yes
    2. Definitely yes, it doesn't matter at which turn you win as long as you took at least 8 consecutive turns at some point.
  • Options
    You need to take 8 consecutive turns before Imp Troopers do anything. I honestly don't know if Piett's counterattacks break the streak, but I believe that if any enemy has Stun or Fear, they will skip a turn. I've done with SLKR, Hux, FOO, Kylo and Phasma.
  • Options
    Then I am thoroughly confused... I have beaten it several times with more than 8 turns and troopers have taken no actions whatsoever, including counter attacks.
  • Options
    Thank you for responding, I very much appreciate it!
  • Options
    There is a technical difference between "action" and "turn" in this game. Actions can be performed outside of a turn, such as assists or counters. While a turn can be taken without any action performed, such as due to stuns. The difference between a stun and fear, is that fear specifically makes the character miss their turn, while stun simply makes them unable to perform an action on their turn.

I suggest you use rebels with cls and raid han for their TM removal.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    It's stuns that's throwing off your count. When a character comes out of Stun it counts as a turn. They gain 100% turn meter, reach their turn, can't take an action as Stun prevents it, Stun is dispelled.

They still get a turn, but can't do anything with it.
  • Options
    This confused me as well. Used CLS lead with rebels. Only attempted tier 5. Cleared it multiple times without the enemies getting an action. Didn't get the feat until my fourth run. Wasn't sure why I wasn't getting the feat earlier, nor why I finally got it when I did.

Thanks to those of you who explained the mechanics of stun expiring still means a turn has been taken.
  • Options
    Use Vader
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Wadthebad wrote: »
    Use Vader

But expect him to die due to broken Thermoregulate.
  • Options
    I did it with CLS, Han, 3pac, 3P0 and DR. DR did his fear all move as a precaution, got the feat and killed the entire trooper team without them getting an actual turn.
    I wasn't getting all the TM removal needed from a pure rebel team to prevent turns, just had the stuns preventing actions....
  • Options
    Use vader with wat slkr malek
  • Options
    actually palp lead vader should work pretty well. Just pull off an AoE, MM, AoE, saber throw and that should be like 9 turns in itself...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    actually palp lead vader should work pretty well. Just pull off an AoE, MM, AoE, saber throw and that should be like 9 turns in itself...

I found it easier to just use Rebels. Not for the 8 turns but for actually winning the match, my Sith just couldn't pull it off even with r7 DR and Malak.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    CLS, han solo, c3, 3&C, old ben (all reliced for t7, but you only need to do t5 if you get the t7 feats for all the others). Stun piett with han's opening shot, then go after highest tm imperial. Use cls stance switch for a bonus turn, special to remove all tm, c3 mass assist on han to remove tm on enemies with >50% tm, c3 basic to remove tm, old ben mind trick to mass reduce tm and boost friendly tm per resist. Cls will remove tm on basic on enemies with speed down. I didn't have a single imperial take a turn.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    I was surprised.. g12 CLS, Han, 3p0 and R2D2, plus a 4 star, g8 chewie&threepio completed all feats at the highest level with little effort. All I did was pretty much focus down the leader then starck and veers followed by mop-up. That chewpio makes quite a difference to a rebel squad...
  • Options
    Another option is JT Rey, Res. Trooper, rebel Han rebel Chewy and C3PO. If Res trooper is the lowest and has guardian by chewy you can ride the expose = 85% TM on the trooper to 8 turns and an easy win I beat the highest level with the squad and my gear level on all my squad is 9-11 chewy is my only gear level 12, no zetas no relics