Threepio and Chewie potency bonus

Amadeuswhite11
73 posts Member
edited February 2021
So Threepio and Chewie says that they gain 40% of the leader’s potency. I realized that CLS has his IBAT unique that gives him an extra 40% potency. Does that extra potency from his unique also count toward 3PAC’s bonus?

For example, if CLS has 30% potency he also gains 40% from his unique so he’d have a total of 70%. 3PAC gets 40% of CLS’s potency, so does he get 40% of 30 or 40% of 70?

3PAC’s unique also says that all allies gain half of the bonus (40% potency and other stats) as well. Does that bonus also apply to CLS?

Hopefully that makes sense. I’m just confused by the specifics of how it all works.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• 3PAC’s unique also says that all allies gain half of the bonus (40% potency and other stats) as well. Does that bonus also apply to CLS?

Yes. No idea about the first question

• crzydroid
    7255 posts Moderator
    I think uniques for the most part go in slot order. So he should be going against the increased potency by that reckoning.

However, if you are running regular Chewbacca, he does tenacity down on his basic (and Luke can put tenacity down with his special as well) so potency doesn't matter in that scenario.
  • For the GC I ran 4* G8 Chewpio. I mod for speed and potency. His damage at those levels is a joke compared to the R7 teammates he has.