If you could add 1 Character to the game who would it be?

Replies

• Boushh Leia :)pzkt2tr50eop.jpeg
  • Zuckuss
  • Bo-Katan
  • jgrhkindsqzl.jpg
    Honestly I'm not sure why they still haven't added him to the game
  • Bib Fortuna and Salacious Crumb
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    CaroCanon wrote: »
    Bo-Katan

I practically guarantee that at a minimum Boca Raton is coming soon (at the very, very, very least she's coming before season 3) and probably Sasha Banks' Mandalorian since they're expanding the faction tag. In fact, because I'm so certain that Boca Raton will be in that if I'm going to make a wish to add a new character that might NOT be in, I'd pick Bill Burr's scoundrel. (Edit: I'm also sure Ming-Na Wen and Old Boba will be added before or after Book of Boba, so I'm not wasting my wish on certainties 😝)

Yes, I know they all have character names. No, I don't know any of the character names. That's what happens when you stunt cast your side characters.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • For me it would be easy, Jedi master kenobi as a GL
  • Mr. Krabs , Borg version from season 3 episode 49a

Bee Booop Bee Bop Boop
  • Red 5 Luke & Hoth Luke. Rebel tag's and obviously different skills to the super strong CLS, JKL & JML.

Let's have all the Luke's! :)
    s-l1600.jpg
  • I would love to see a 212 faction with Waxer and Boil. They could have a synergy like 5's and echo.
  • ACdarkside wrote: »
    Scout Trooper. He was the coolest when I was a kid.

Right? It lowkey upsets me that he isn't in the game, and I don't even have good troopers! His character model is in the game. I thought for sure when he was one of the troopers used in the Mandalorian, his time had finally come.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Raptus wrote: »
    I'd like any of the dread masters.

Bruh. I think this is the first time I've seen someone suggest them, and if yall need a new raid ... just steal encounters from swtor..... just sayin.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    quinlan vos
  • Nice one!
  • Amanaman...I'd whale out on that toon
  • Saesee Tiin. He could also have a good ship and they have him in the SEE event.
    3v3 FTW
  • No Aphra, Triple Zero and BeeTee yet? Where my people at.
  • The rakata elders, and the rakata One tribe
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    No Aphra, Triple Zero and BeeTee yet? Where my people at.

And Murder Floof! (please don't let him know how I called him)
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I like this for Hondo.

Jar jar should never be included in this game. IMO.

I am one of few people who loves JarJar for many reasons, he was great character according to my opinion, but i also understand why a lot of people don't like him. The advatage of adding him into game is so many options CG can do with him. You know he is kind of iconic character for star wars Galaxy even in bad way...

Yeah, it's not because I didnt like him in the movie, like is a strong word, but still I do not hate him.

As far as in game goes he didnt do anything, basically ever. If he came out " the victor" in a situation, it was basically by accident, or by someone elses hand. So I dont think he should be brought into the game.

Honestly, that's the perfect reason to have him in the game. Give him an ability that relies purely on RNG...either he kills your team, or the enemy team. Take it a step further and make it a feat in GA, or a quest legend to be killed, or kill, using that random ability. Give him universal synergy so he can be used in any group.

Also, along the theme of the thread, I'd like to see Mouse Droid added to the game...with a special surveillance ability that calls out enemy specials before they fire and provides a temporary buff that has a random chance to block said special (low percentage chance, but still a chance).
  • Corran horn, kyp durian, and the entire jedi academy line
  • Eli Vanto!!!!!
  • How about enough with the characters and start doing stuff like
    - put BB8 in Poe's ship
    - give Luke an X-wing
    - put R2 in Luke's X-wing
    - AT LEAST make Galactic Legend Mace and have garbage Mace be a requirement. I swear I think a higher-up in Disney just really hates Samuel L Jackson.
    - put BB8 in Poe's ship
    - give Luke an X-wing
    - AT LEAST make Galactic Legend Mace and have garbage Mace be a requirement. I swear I think a higher-up in Disney just really hates Samuel L Jackson.

He was a bad character in an atrocious trilogy. No need for a GL from the prequels.
  • a good leia PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
  • GL Mace Reworked Windu
    - put BB8 in Poe's ship
    - give Luke an X-wing

He was a bad character in an atrocious trilogy. No need for a GL from the prequels.

Yeah, he was not a bad character at all in lore. Just because you are unfamiliar with the non-movies doesn't mean you should be bringing cinema-only criticism to the SW universe. His back story and comic lore was pretty awesome.

Keep in mind, he defeated Sidious. Anakin Fallen cut his hand off. Calling the guy a bad character that defeated the arch-nemesis in SW is kinda silly.
  • GL Wicket
  • GL Boba Fett or Jabba. GL for the bounty hunters
  • GL Boba Fett for sure