If you could add 1 Character to the game who would it be?

Replies

  • HK22
    593 posts Member
    Honestly, I do not think Mace Windu is worthy of a Galactic Legends status nor is Jabba the Hutt. Jabba is definitely deserving of a Legendary event and Mace needs a rework, but they do not scream Galactic Legends to me.

    Honestly, outside of Master Kenobi most of the characters I care about are already in game. So for kicks and giggles...............Cal Kestis, Second Sister, and Merrin.

    Ships:
    Piett's Executor, B-Wing, Tie Defender
  • MasterSeedy
    2957 posts Member
    edited February 16
    If we're doing ships, the number one ship I want in the game is the Ginnivex FanBlade. Great character as the pilot (Ventress) and incredibly cool ship design:

    425?cb=20201226175937

    https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/2e/Fanblade_fighter_TVE.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/425?cb=20201226175937

  • GL - Lord Vader - Episode 3
    Rework - Windu
    Basic Char - Dash Rendar
    Ship - Outrider
  • Calagon wrote: »
    I would really love a good Inquisitor. I was hoping for Second Sister but who knows if they'll ever add Fallen Order characters to this game. It just baffles me that we don't even have the Grand Inquisitor from Rebels.

    SW Rebels is seriously underrepresented in this game. And, aside from Thrawn, the characters that exist are under developed (how does every single bounty hunter have a leadership ability but only one Phoenix squad toon?). There are so many good characters that should be added.
  • RebelLion wrote: »

    SW Rebels is seriously underrepresented in this game. And, aside from Thrawn, the characters that exist are under developed (how does every single bounty hunter have a leadership ability but only one Phoenix squad toon?). There are so many good characters that should be added.

    Like the old clones, Rex especially, Agent Kallus, Pryce, Ruhk, any of the inquisitors, or even Maul. I feel like the inquisitors could work as a sort of Phoenix squadron for the empire.
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    305 posts Member
    edited February 16
    NicWester wrote: »
    HKFactory wrote: »
    Ugh, there are too many characters I want to see in the game. If I have to choose just one then I guess Blizz from the old republic mmo because I think a Jawa Bounty Hunter would make for an interesting addition.

    Hell yeah, dude, Jawa with a bazooka.

    ua45pwd7z5ns.png
    Each time be shoots it, he gets knocked back tho
  • If we're doing ships, the number one ship I want in the game is the Ginnivex FanBlade. Great character as the pilot (Ventress) and incredibly cool ship design:

    425?cb=20201226175937

    https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/2e/Fanblade_fighter_TVE.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/425?cb=20201226175937

    This. Plus Bounty Hunter Asaaj
  • Also if Hondo joins (& he should be a summoner with a little ugnaught Melch & a levelling zeta that averages all allies and enemies stats) - a new ‘Pirate’ tag, which would also be given to Ezra
  • Bounty Hunter Assaj would be cool AH.
  • Agent Kallus
    GL General Organa
    and wow I love the Bounty Hunter Asajj idea just above!
  • 03Chaos wrote: »
    How about enough with the characters and start doing stuff like
    - put BB8 in Poe's ship
    - give Luke an X-wing
    - put R2 in Luke's X-wing
    - AT LEAST make Galactic Legend Mace and have garbage Mace be a requirement. I swear I think a higher-up in Disney just really hates Samuel L Jackson.

    He was a bad character in an atrocious trilogy. No need for a GL from the prequels.
    Same could be said for the sequels, but we got 4 GLs from that dumpster fire
    No we didn’t, are you okay?🤣 Palpatine and Luke originate from the OT, that’s why we needed Rebels for Luke and Empire/Sith for Palp, it’s just that that’s their endgame/most powerful form... jesus

  • Ben solo plz
  • Nauros
    4063 posts Member
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Also if Hondo joins (& he should be a summoner with a little ugnaught Melch & a levelling zeta that averages all allies and enemies stats) - a new ‘Pirate’ tag, which would also be given to Ezra

    If we get Hondo, I hope it's TCW version, not Rebels version. He was turned into a complete joke in Rebels.
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Also if Hondo joins (& he should be a summoner with a little ugnaught Melch & a levelling zeta that averages all allies and enemies stats) - a new ‘Pirate’ tag, which would also be given to Ezra

    If we get Hondo, I hope it's TCW version, not Rebels version. He was turned into a complete joke in Rebels.

    Or 2 versions
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Salacious_B_Crumb
    114 posts Member
    edited February 17
    Hondo Ohnaka, any other response is wrong.
  • Baron Papanoida - his abilities could be: "The Maker", "Faster More Intense" and "Merchandising"
  • I have to echo the call for Hondo, and, boy do I have a deal for YOU!
    Officer in Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. PM to join us.
  • I forgot Dark Barriss. We should totally have Dark Barriss in the game.
  • Tulak Hord
  • Jabba with great bounty hunter synergies
  • Yellow lightsaber luke
    oq4lpa4aww8s.jpeg
  • Saw Gerrera.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • That's actually a good point. Saw should probably be a character in this game. He's not my favorite, but he's important. He might even have as many lines in his one movie as Mon Mothma did in all of hers, and then there's his appearances in CW:TAS.
  • Gotta get these blue bois in here too 2u6b31xcb7aq.png
  • Not a character but I would add the iconic Snowspeeder from Hoth battle.
  • Nauros
    4063 posts Member
    KEEPCOOL wrote: »
    Not a character but I would add the iconic Snowspeeder from Hoth battle.

    Don't have a place for it right now, I think CG canned the vehicle idea for now

    Was it ever actually un-canned? I think the only dev comment on it was that it's something for the next year, every year.
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • Kyno
    28358 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »
    KEEPCOOL wrote: »
    Not a character but I would add the iconic Snowspeeder from Hoth battle.

    Don't have a place for it right now, I think CG canned the vehicle idea for now

    Was it ever actually un-canned? I think the only dev comment on it was that it's something for the next year, every year.

    I dont think it even got that much of a response, expressed as interesting,but never a timeline (even one that vague)
  • I forgot Dark Barriss. We should totally have Dark Barriss in the game.

    I think sdtbarbarrossa — dataminer on discord (sorry if misspelt) said that Dark Barriss art has been there for a long time, so it’s unlikely the actual character will appear in game.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
Sign In or Register to comment.