Returning to the game

Hello guys.
I used to play a lot my account is almost F2p I think I put like 20£ just because I enjoyed the game.
I kinda logged in again now and I would like to know how to proceed with the characters I have now.
I have attached my profile.
Thank you in advance for any advice and sorry for my English 😁
https://swgoh.gg/p/851376324/

Replies

• Flokavelli wrote: »
    Hello guys.
    I used to play a lot my account is almost F2p I think I put like 20£ just because I enjoyed the game.
    I kinda logged in again now and I would like to know how to proceed with the characters I have now.
    I have attached my profile.
    Thank you in advance for any advice and sorry for my English 😁
    https://swgoh.gg/p/851376324/

Sure can try to help. English is fine btw, Just £20 not 20£.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

• [/quote]Sure can try to help. English is fine btw, Just £20 not 20£.[/quote]
    I will keep that in mind, and thank you again.
  • So, what do you like about the game? What made you restart? There are a lot of ways to move forward, but if we know what gives you the most fun, we can be of much more help.

Right now all we can do is tell you about efficient ways to boost the power of your characters and ships so that you can accomplish more goals, beat more TB waves & Assault Battles, etc. etc. And sure, Grogu is great at that & I do this kind of thing a bunch so I can help too, but knowing what you really want to do is going to help us help you.
  • Flokavelli
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    So, what do you like about the game? What made you restart? There are a lot of ways to move forward, but if we know what gives you the most fun, we can be of much more help.

Right now all we can do is tell you about efficient ways to boost the power of your characters and ships so that you can accomplish more goals, beat more TB waves & Assault Battles, etc. etc. And sure, Grogu is great at that & I do this kind of thing a bunch so I can help too, but knowing what you really want to do is going to help us help you.

Thanks for your reply, I got into de game again obviously because of The mandalorian,( I think bounty hunters are my favorite faction in game) I guess i really like the characters and the background stories.
    Also I have started watching the clone wars series, was the only one I had left to watch I'm on season 2. So no spoilers guys 😁
    But I really don't know what to go for next in game I'm kinda lost.
    I mean I don't know what characters I should grind for next.
  • If you got into things because of the Mandalorian and you like bounty hunters best, let's get you a plan to acquire Beskar Armor Mando (BAM). If you don't already know, BAM is a key part of teams that can beat Galactic Legends, but doesn't require more than g10 or so to acquire, so you can get him at lower gear & then grow him as your whole roster grows, instead of waiting until you have 20 relic toons to get him as would be the case with a GL. You'll like BAM. He's quite powerful, especially when paired with the other Mando and his disintegrate.

We'll create a plan to assist you with Fleet Arena since that will get you more crystals and crystals are key for **everything** (node refreshes, gear, energy, etc.). But we're going to focus on getting you BAM, with fleet doing as much as possible without compromising the quest for BAM. (We might even seem like we're compromising it for short periods of time, but that's only because what you gain in crystals from fleet arena will more than make up for what you're not gaining elsewhere).

So, a couple more questions:
    1) Are you currently completing Galactic War every day? With the combination of Bastila lead Jedi, Nihilus lead Sith, & Bossk lead bounty hunters you should be able to. If you're able to sim the event every day, that's even better, but the most important thing is that you should be getting 1200 GW tokens per day. If you're not getting that, we can help you strategize a way through because your roster really should be capable of that.

2) What are your current priority farms in Cantina, regular energy, and fleet energy right now? We'll try to help you continue on with what you like where possible, but know that with the nature of Cantina energy (no node refreshes) that's not going to be possible. All your Cantina energy should be spent on one thing until done.

3) How well do you think you can follow a rigid plan? If that's going to be boring for you & you're going to lose interest, we can do something else, but we can also create quite efficient plans if you have the patience to carry them through.

We'll get this sorted & on a good track soon.
  • Notes for me to organize later...

Finalizer event needs only Xanadu Blood & HT which you want anyway, so we'll work Finalizer into the long term plan, which means XB gets prioritized slightly earlier than it would otherwise.

Jango is going to be free with HT, so might as well gear him up & improve the BH faction.

Chewbacca is 6*, so dengar needs to be finished earlier rather than later.

IG-2000 is an earlier priority than otherwise so we can get Han's Falcon unlocked, at least.

Geos need work right away, including Spy, Soldier, Poggle & GBA

5 required BAM toons:
    The Mandalorian
    Cara Dune
    Greef Karga
    IG-11
    Kuiil

don't worry about this. I just can't finish a plan now & I also want to hear the answers to your questions, so I just wanted to make sure I didn't forget this & have to research your roster & ships all over again later.

• If you got into things because of the Mandalorian and you like bounty hunters best, let's get you a plan to acquire Beskar Armor Mando (BAM). If you don't already know, BAM is a key part of teams that can beat Galactic Legends, but doesn't require more than g10 or so to acquire, so you can get him at lower gear & then grow him as your whole roster grows, instead of waiting until you have 20 relic toons to get him as would be the case with a GL. You'll like BAM. He's quite powerful, especially when paired with the other Mando and his disintegrate.

We'll create a plan to assist you with Fleet Arena since that will get you more crystals and crystals are key for **everything** (node refreshes, gear, energy, etc.). But we're going to focus on getting you BAM, with fleet doing as much as possible without compromising the quest for BAM. (We might even seem like we're compromising it for short periods of time, but that's only because what you gain in crystals from fleet arena will more than make up for what you're not gaining elsewhere).

1) Are you currently completing Galactic War every day? With the combination of Bastila lead Jedi, Nihilus lead Sith, & Bossk lead bounty hunters you should be able to. If you're able to sim the event every day, that's even better, but the most important thing is that you should be getting 1200 GW tokens per day. If you're not getting that, we can help you strategize a way through because your roster really should be capable of that.

2) What are your current priority farms in Cantina, regular energy, and fleet energy right now? We'll try to help you continue on with what you like where possible, but know that with the nature of Cantina energy (no node refreshes) that's not going to be possible. All your Cantina energy should be spent on one thing until done.

3) How well do you think you can follow a rigid plan? If that's going to be boring for you & you're going to lose interest, we can do something else, but we can also create quite efficient plans if you have the patience to carry them through.

Wow thanks for the answer man really helps.
    First off I am doing galactic war every day and also have about 15k GW
    Currently I was farming first order, for the long run to try to unlock SLKR.
    On light side battles I am farming just Jango for bounty hunters Because I don't have dengar, so can't really finish chewbacca 7* either 😅
    On dark side Im farming atm General hux.
    Fleet battles Im doing greef karga because I can't finish last battle 3* to sim Mando.

And I know I also need to find a decent guild to start doing all the raids and stuff.

I would be willing to stick to a rigid plan.

Sorry because I don't know all the acronyms, but I will learn them 😅
    If you got into things because of the Mandalorian and you like bounty hunters best, let's get you a plan to acquire Beskar Armor Mando (BAM). If you don't already know, BAM is a key part of teams that can beat Galactic Legends, but doesn't require more than g10 or so to acquire, so you can get him at lower gear & then grow him as your whole roster grows, instead of waiting until you have 20 relic toons to get him as would be the case with a GL. You'll like BAM. He's quite powerful, especially when paired with the other Mando and his disintegrate.

On light side battles I am farming just Jango for bounty hunters Because I don't have dengar, so can't really finish chewbacca 7* either 😅
    Fleet battles Im doing greef karga because I can't finish last battle 3* to sim Mando.

And I know I also need to find a decent guild to start doing all the raids and stuff.

So, you are also farming long-term for SLKR. That is something that can definitely be incorporated. One thing, Mando now has a ds hard node (3c) so you could farm him there. It is easy to get to. Green Karga is very helpful too for the Chewie event. Dengar ... he and Sun Fac, followed by FOSFTP (First Order Special Forces TIE Pilot) are the most important for Guild Store.

Here is a link for acronyms that might help you.

One more question. What TB (Territory Battle) does your guild do? Hoth or Geonosis?
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
    If you got into things because of the Mandalorian and you like bounty hunters best, let's get you a plan to acquire Beskar Armor Mando (BAM). If you don't already know, BAM is a key part of teams that can beat Galactic Legends, but doesn't require more than g10 or so to acquire, so you can get him at lower gear & then grow him as your whole roster grows, instead of waiting until you have 20 relic toons to get him as would be the case with a GL. You'll like BAM. He's quite powerful, especially when paired with the other Mando and his disintegrate.

So, you are also farming long-term for SLKR. That is something that can definitely be incorporated. One thing, Mando now has a ds hard node (3c) so you could farm him there. It is easy to get to. Green Karga is very helpful too for the Chewie event. Dengar ... he and Sun Fac, followed by FOSFTP (First Order Special Forces TIE Pilot) are the most important for Guild Store.

Here is a link for acronyms that might help you.

One more question. What TB (Territory Battle) does your guild do? Hoth or Geonosis?

Yeah, Hoth at the moment
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    You have so many different paths to chose from but since you aim for a GL SLKR is your best choice. However, be prepared for a looooong farm. You will need to take a lot of characters to g13.

How do you rank in heroic Sith raids? If you could reach top-10 it would help your gear farming a lot. Unfortunately I don't really see you having any great team for that raid yet. If you had 3P0 or Talzin available you would be able to build a couple of strong teams for phase 1 and 3 (JTR with BB8, R2D2, Rex and 5s or Talzin lead with Daka, Asajj, Initiate (weak) and JK Anakin).

I'd recommend that you keep buying FO SF TP, Dengar, Logray, Rex and GG from guild/fleet shop. You will want them eventually.

I'd recommend that you find a guild that does the Separatist Might TB (DS Geo). You will need that GET II if you want to reach top-50 in fleet arena for crystals. Save your GET II until you have enough to unlock one of the capital ships. Malevolence is probably the most viable at low stars. At 7* Male and Nego work equally well.

Also, don't relic up your FO characters, EP and vet. Han until you're ready to take them all to the relic levels required for SLKR in one go. If you relic them up one by one it will hurt your matchmaking in GAC. Taking them to g13 is fine, since that adds a lot of stats without adding too much GP.