When will you fix Wat and JMLS interaction?

SurvivorM
79 posts Member
edited February 2021
It's obviously bugged. When exactly you gonna fix it?

Replies

• No it's not
  • Well, judging how it wotks - that extra protection should be nullified by SEE. But it's not
    So it's either shohldn't regen or should be nullified, obviously not happening now. It is bugged, 100%
  • Are you referring to the protection up granted by Bastila lead? Because to my knowledge, protection up is independent from the protection bar, but can still be recovered by the conventional ways of recovering protection (ie. Wat's Shield Generator). It is a bit of a confusing interaction, but as far as I know, it isn't a bug.
  • It can't be "regen - yes, nullify - no" mechanics. Either both or none of
  • BioHazard wrote: »
    Are you referring to the protection up granted by Bastila lead? Because to my knowledge, protection up is independent from the protection bar, but can still be recovered by the conventional ways of recovering protection (ie. Wat's Shield Generator). It is a bit of a confusing interaction, but as far as I know, it isn't a bug.

If it regens and considered as "max protection" - it should be nullified by SEE as well
  • The language isn't "nullify" though, it is "lose max protection." If you are still certain that it is a bug, why not report it through the "bug report" tab on the forums?
  • Linked JMLS should lose 80%of all the protection, including protection up, or shouldn't regen protection up at all. This should be fixed
  • Report it then. You are calling it a bug, so report it as one.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    SurvivorM wrote: »
    Linked JMLS should lose 80%of all the protection, including protection up, or shouldn't regen protection up at all. This should be fixed

You can report this if you want, but there is no point in waiting for a fix, at least not right now, as this is WAI, and not a bug.
  • SurvivorM wrote: »
    Linked JMLS should lose 80%of all the protection, including protection up, or shouldn't regen protection up at all. This should be fixed

pretty sure Devs already pointed out that protection up is not the same as regenerating protection.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    SurvivorM wrote: »

pretty sure Devs already pointed out that protection up is not the same as regenerating protection.

Correct. This was introduced with Nest, I believe.