SLKR timeframe?

I'm looking for people who have unlocked SLKR and how long they think it will take for me to unlock him.
Here's my roster. https://swgoh.gg/p/842317881/characters/
I get top 20 in both arena's daily so I have a steady income for gear and refreshes. I am willing to spend a bit on finalizer because I don't really feel like gearing the ships needed. And I do get it's probably smarter for me to go for Malak or someone but I like Kylo and FO and just want to get them currently. Any responses are greatly appreciated.

Replies

• 3 months? Are you in a good guild? Getting top ten in HSITH Raid?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Yep I get top 5 in HSITH.
  • Just use all your energy refreshes to get everyone to 7* and just keep putting gear on everyone. Shouldnt take too long if you stick to a plan.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Sounds good! So around 3 months or so?
  • That could be true. Dont forget to refresh cantina for relic data.
  • I’m at a roughly similar place in the buildout for SLKR and 4-5 months sounds right if you stay focused. You’ll definitely need to do a daily cantina refresh because you’ll need a lot of relic mats. I would start farming for shards for the characters you don’t have at 7* if you’re not already doing that.
  • I was in a better FO gear situation when I started a dedicated farming, and it took 4 months, from May to October.
  • I have the same question, how much you think it will take me at this moment?

I get to top 5 on fleet almost everyday (worst case scenario top 11-20), top 51-100 con squads, top 10 on HSTR
    So roughly 400-600 crystals per day
    Right now I'm using 1 refresh on cantina, 2 refresh on normal energy, and 3 refresh on ships (due to G12+ gear farm)

https://swgoh.gg/p/692141595/characters/