Second Sister fankit

We definetly gotta have a Trilla sometime soon in this game, she's way too badass not to.

I hope you enjoy this read and that I can earn your honest feedback!
Trilla Suduri (Second Sister)
Roles: Dark Side, Empire, Sith, Attacker, Leader
Description: Aggressive Attacker who specializes in hunting down weak enemy Jedi

(Basic) Brutal Cuts
Deal physical damage to the target enemy and inflict Healing Immunity for 2 turns. If the target enemy is Jedi, this Ability cannot be resisted or evaded. Deals +50% Damage against enemies with a Taunting Effect.

(Special) Cull the Meek (4 turn CD)
Deal physical damage to the target enemy which cannot be evaded. This Ability deals +10% damage for each 5% health missing on the target enemy. If the target enemy is defeated, inflict the weakest active enemy with Death Mark for 2 turns.

(Special) Ruthless Brutality (4 turn CD)
Dispel all buffs on all enemies, then deal special damage to all enemies. If the primary target is the enemy in the leader slot, this Ability ignores enemy defences and cannot be evaded. Jedi enemies are inflicted with Fear.

(Leader) Inescapable Fate
All Dark Side allies gain +25% Max Health, doubled for Empire allies. Additionally, Empire allies gain Bonus Offense equal to 10% of their Max Health.

Whenever a Dark Side ally damages an enemy but does not defeat them, they gain +10% Offense (Stacking) until the end of the Encounter. Additionally, whenever an enemy Jedi takes a turn, all Empire allies gain +15 speed (Up to +150). Whenever an Empire ally is defeated, the enemy that defeated them is inflicted with Fear.

(Unique) Huntress
Trilla Suduri’s damaging Abilities deal +50% damage to the weakest enemy.

At the beginning of the Encounter, if all allies are Empire, Trilla gains Offense Up, Critical Damage Up and Defense Penetration Up for 2 turns. If an ally Darth Vader is present, he gains those buffs as well.

Whenever the weakest enemy Jedi damages Trilla during their turn, they are inflicted with Death Mark until they are damaged by Trilla which cannot be resisted.

(Unique) Inquisitorum
Whenever Trilla takes a turn while debuffed, she restores 15% Health and Protection.

Trilla has +100% Defense Penetration and +25% Critical Damage for each taunting effect active on the enemy team.

Replies

• I like it. An inquisitor team under Grand Inquisitor would be rlly cool.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • I like it we need more empire and sith tag she would fit well with palps and Vader. Plus it would be awesome if she came with her tie interceptor
  • Good kit. But she isn't a Sith. The Inquisitors are Dark Jedi, they didn't follow the Sith Code like Vader or Palpatine. And I'm not talking about the Rule of Two, but the actual Sith Code
  • Good kit. But she isn't a Sith. The Inquisitors are Dark Jedi, they didn't follow the Sith Code like Vader or Palpatine. And I'm not talking about the Rule of Two, but the actual Sith Code
    Yeah I agree she is not technically a sith but it would probably be better for game balancing and synergy
    Yeah I agree she is not technically a sith but it would probably be better for game balancing and synergy

My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Instead of Sith,she would require a the creation of Inquisitors role, thus opening the roster for the Grand Inquisitor, the Seventh Sister and the Fifth Brother