Resistance

Sanderzas
581 posts Member
edited February 2021
Out of JTR, finn (no res hero), poe (no res hero), BB8, R2, vet han, vet chewie and stick rey, which is the best 5v5 team?

And whit the res heroes, is JTR, res hero finn, res hero poe, BB8, R2 the best?

Replies

• I wouldn't argue "best." JTR vs Finn team comps have different places. I will say though that Finn lead expose train still works, but it requires crazy speed mods. Finn Poe Holdo RT RP/BB8 are a great backup to
    JTR BB8 R2 Rbros.
  • And without the res bros? JTR BB8 finn R2, han?
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    And without the res bros? JTR BB8 finn R2, han?

Idk. But I think JTR, BB-8, R2, Finn + 1. I think Vers belong together. But double check 1st
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    They seem to belong together indeed, but would JTR, BB8, vets + finn/R2 be better then JTR BB8, R2, finn + han/chewie? Or is stick rey better then the vets if they're seperated?
  • Hortus
    622 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    After changing vets kits to work with other resistance troops they can work separately. Also there is gear question, those who pursue SLKR as their first GL would have VHan at relics level, so JTR-Finn-BB8-R2-VHan would be nice combo but don't expect anything great from it beside countering usual stuff like FO without SLKR, different BH comps, etc.

If you are hunting Rey then you also should have RT which may lead to some very nice uses (like beating certain composition of GLs).
  • I'm not working for a GL at this time. It's just that I'll move to division 2 and I'll need more teams for countering that usual stuff like bounty hunters, FO ect. But when I go for a GL kylo will be the first (unless there are new GL's by then and one of them suits me better). So han would be best it seems