GC Feats 2/8

Prev1345
Nauros
5429 posts Member
edited February 2021
So, you introduced a feat that requires using almost only basics, and have it ruined by the event ability. The one that is vital to completing the later tiers because otherwise the enemies just run away with incomparable stats. Bravo, CG. This is some galaxy brain level of thinking.
Although the red crate is locked behind Mandos again so it makes little difference for non-whales...
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Limiting a feat to 3 specials when one of them is flat out necessary to complete a Tier has to be the most baffling thing I've ever seen. Couple this with the fact that the Thermoregulate ability was bugged and the fact that you're mad because 1 person soloed P1 of the Rancor, and you look unbelievably unprofessional and lacking direction.
  • Options
    I want whatever CG devs are smoking at times, it has to be some good material they smoke, because they are capable of not caring a single bit about their community... And nevermind releasing stuff that is quite literally impossible, i dont even think relic mandalorians can do the feat, and unsure how about GLs without the event ability, but it is impossible without a GL in tier 6 and higher
  • Options
    Moreover, it's bugged.
    I did it on tiers 5 with Gas, using auto basic, and didn't receive the feat points.
  • Options
    WhAt dO yOu MeAn, fEaTs aRe eAsY.... jUsT uSe baSiC aTtACs.... tHerE iS nO sTAt bOOstiNG aBiLitIeS aVaiLabLe foR tHe eNeMy sO tHeY beCoMe UnKiLLabLe wHiLe yOu CaN'T uSe tHosE, DeFFo nOt....
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Csharpmao wrote: »
    Moreover, it's bugged.
    I did it on tiers 5 with Gas, using auto basic, and didn't receive the feat points.

You are aware that GAS uses a special right after the basic, right? It's impossible to do it with him.
  • Options
    Herpy derp, they just don't want to give out any rewards at this point, you can't beat the event without using the especial lmao
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Moreover, it's bugged.

You are aware that GAS uses a special right after the basic, right? It's impossible to do it with him.

Thanks, didn't see this one was a special one.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, by the way, before anyone accuses me of criticizing before properly trying:
    Rey, roflwind 3 enemies: The rest still runs away with stat boost.
    CLS using Chewie's percent health damage: Punished to hell by Traya lead.
    JKR to reduce max health due to bonus prot: Also nope, not fast enough.
    Any other ideas?
  • Options
    Moreover, it's bugged.

Interesting, I did T5 with GAS and 501st and got the feat for not using special abilities. And GAS did go more than 5 times.

I'm also not sure if event ability = special ability. If this is the case, this GC is stupid. If not, this really should be clarified in the description...

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    Moreover, it's bugged.

Interesting, I did T5 with GAS and 501st and got the feat for not using special abilities. And GAS did go more than 5 times.

I'm also not sure if event ability = special ability. If this is the case, this GC is stupid. If not, this really should be clarified in the description...

That's interesting. So maybe I was wrong about GAS.
    The event ability definitely counts, I specifically tested it with Rey on t4 to have a guaranteed win. Only basics + event ability = no feat.
  • Options
    sn2sf8p1i7ed.jpg
    pwu8lc0qo7ft.jpg
    Still got the the 2nd best crate, but it was silly, even lost few times at tier 5 with slkr at 500 stack zpkacnnsl1qq.jpg
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    sn2sf8p1i7ed.jpg
    pwu8lc0qo7ft.jpg
    Still got the the 2nd best crate, but it was silly, even lost few times at tier 5 with slkr at 500 stack zpkacnnsl1qq.jpg

So as always, SLKR is the key. It's getting a bit old...
  • Options
    I used slkr in tier 4, stab once, then basic awhile before using ult and one siphon, then basic all the way. Feat was completed, but only 2nd best reward box. Had to supplement it with t4 mandos only feat.
  • Options
    Moreover, it's bugged.

i believe if you dont have the zeta on his basic it will work... if i recall the zeta makes him use a special ability
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I used slkr in tier 4, stab once, then basic awhile before using ult and one siphon, then basic all the way. Feat was completed, but only 2nd best reward box. Had to supplement it with t4 mandos only feat.

Tier 4 is easy with multiple high-power teams, it's 5 - 7 that is usually the issue.
  • Options
    I got into an undying beskar mando loop, is it just me? He can neither push to win or die

l5szsxmwik5p.png
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Moreover, it's bugged.

i believe if you dont have the zeta on his basic it will work... if i recall the zeta makes him use a special ability

Oh great, i demand a zeta refund.

And @Kyno @CG_Doja_Fett please make sure this is highlighted - just like the ns zombie problem, a zetaed GAS should not be performing poorer than a non-zetaed GAS in any aspect of the game.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Just did t7 with sith empire. No hk47, g12 sith empire trooper did it
    Res non verba
  • Options
    Ryanh1315 wrote: »
    Limiting a feat to 3 specials when one of them is flat out necessary to complete a Tier has to be the most baffling thing I've ever seen. Couple this with the fact that the Thermoregulate ability was bugged and the fact that you're mad because 1 person soloed P1 of the Rancor, and you look unbelievably unprofessional and lacking direction.

They’ve been unbelievably unprofessional for the longest period. Challenge rancor comes out and oops, we dont want fallen bastilla working as she used to anymore - but we’ll just say it’s a bug that existed for a year which we only just noticed.

Challenge rancor offense and speed stacks making it require ridiculous coordination from every guild to clear it? Well let’s leave it. But wait, someone figured out how to solo p1 to make things require less coordination - now we don’t want that happening- raid was intended for 50 persons living across 24 timezones to be online at the same time to do.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Moreover, it's bugged.

Oh great, i demand a zeta refund.

And @Kyno @CG_Doja_Fett please make sure this is highlighted - just like the ns zombie problem, a zetaed GAS should not be performing poorer than a non-zetaed GAS in any aspect of the game.

It's just this one feat, no need for a refund. It's dumb and shows the lack of care CG has for their own game, but otherwise not a huge deal.
  • Options

Tier 4 is easy with multiple high-power teams, it's 5 - 7 that is usually the issue.

Yea but well, if u’re gunning for 2nd box then yea that’s how i made it work. It’s practically impossible to clear anything above that, plus u also need the fully geared mando team.
  • Options
    Is the global modifier applied to the opponents as well?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Is the global modifier applied to the opponents as well?

Yes.
  • HondoOhnaka
    52 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    well guys, you are not correct, i did finish it with my DR team. (at least you get golden box), i don´t have mandos also, but not arguing about that as it doesn´t make sense because i focus on other teams then them.

BTW you can have all Mandalorians as F2P, not needed to be kraken (even beskar mando is super easy to get due to "free" shard you got in cantina battles for Kuiil and IG11), even i have almost all Mandalorian characters at 7* without starting to farm them (except canderous and jango which i farmed many months ago... and armorer is great even as 3*. So don´t blame others for your mistakes or decisions
  • Morgoth01
    502 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Moreover, it's bugged.

who have GAS without all the zetas?
    I only bothered with T4 previously as I can easily do T7 without loosing a unit using Rey and that + T3 full mandos + T4 without specials gave me 2nd best box.
    However, let me just see if I can use GAS + 501st to get the same feat from T5...

EDIT: Hmmm, I might have been mistaken before and actually won on T4 with GAS getting 3 turns or less. I just did T5 using 1 AA from Rex and did not get the feat.
    Apologies, I was wrong and this feat is even dumber than I thought.
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    The GC design is getting worse by the week
  • Options
    Bora wrote: »
    Just did t7 with sith empire. No hk47, g12 sith empire trooper did it

you did the 3 specials only feat? or just beating tier 7?
  • Options
    well guys, you are not correct, i did finish it with my DR team. (at least you get golden box), i don´t have mandos also, but not arguing about that as it doesn´t make sense because i focus on other teams then them.

BTW you can have all Mandalorians as F2P, not needed to be kraken (even beskar mando is super easy to get due to "free" shard you got in cantina battles for Kuiil and IG11), even i have almost all Mandalorian characters at 7* without starting to farm them (except canderous and jango which i farmed many months ago... and armorer is great even as 3*. So don´t blame others for your mistakes or decisions

I don’t think anyone in the thread is blaming anyone for the mandos thing but well, do u have 4 mandolorians at r5 at least and armourer at g11? Probably not because u arent a whale, so red crate is still not accessible for u.

Had you chosen to focus on a mando squad, u’ll still not have access the red crate because resources from your other meta teams would have been invested into a team which for the longest time would not reap u sufficient resources, thus leaving you potentially 1m gp behind where you are now. I.e. OP is not wrong in saying red crate is not for non-whales.
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    1308 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    KorAgaz wrote: »
    The GC design is getting worse by the week
    9qc5tue8kxg9.jpg

• Options

I don’t think anyone in the thread is blaming anyone for the mandos thing but well, do u have 4 mandolorians at r5 at least and armourer at g11? Probably not because u arent a whale, so red crate is still not accessible for u.

Had you chosen to focus on a mando squad, u’ll still not have access the red crate because resources from your other meta teams would have been invested into a team which for the longest time would not reap u sufficient resources, thus leaving you potentially 1m gp behind where you are now. I.e. OP is not wrong in saying red crate is not for non-whales.

Uhm, you only need to complete t6 with mandos along with completion of all the other feats. Mine are decent enough for that even though they are not at the level you mentioned. No mando focus for me, just got them to this state for their seperate purposes (where beskar mando was rushed to catch the last bout of january feats, but I'd certainly get him to this state either way).

f3y8qugcvizx.png