GC Feats 2/8

Replies

• flux_rono wrote: »
    Bora wrote: »
    Just did t7 with sith empire. No hk47, g12 sith empire trooper did it

you did the 3 specials only feat? or just beating tier 7?

You can do the 3 specials only feat with Sith Empire. However, there still seems to be a bug that only causes your characters to hit between 1 and 4 damage, in addition to the Mandalorian faction being absolute garbage with no taunting tank. I honestly will be shocked if someone is able to beat Tier 7 with a full team of Mandalorians. Absolutely horrible event.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »

I completed all the feats at all tiers, for the less than 3 specials I used the aforementioned squad
    Res non verba
  • 1) The event is horrible, but all GC-s are.

2) CLS-L 3PO Han Chewbacca Malak (for denying TM)
    you are welcome.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Is the global modifier applied to the opponents as well?

Yes.

I thought so as well but there are some strange behaviors that got me thinking it might not be the case.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Ryanh1315 wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

You can do the 3 specials only feat with Sith Empire. However, there still seems to be a bug that only causes your characters to hit between 1 and 4 damage, in addition to the Mandalorian faction being absolute garbage with no taunting tank. I honestly will be shocked if someone is able to beat Tier 7 with a full team of Mandalorians. Absolutely horrible event.

Tier 7 with mandos unfortunately "requires" beskar mando. I did it with jango lead, mando, beskar mando, g11 armourer and g12 canderous. Beskar mando mostly allows the 2 bounty hunters to survive long enough to activate payout. Then you disintegrate everyone with og mando. If you're lucky you might land burn on sith trooper reducing his healt and timing it right defeat him with beskar mando rockets. I had also to remod both bh for speed and take advantage of as many of the event special ability as possible.

Also, take advantage of isolation. Assists and counters are counterproductive so if you can don't put 3 stacks of armor on some one who hasn't isolation at first or he'll start countering and drag along all others thank to the event mandos buff.
    Prioritize the two bh with armour stacks.
    Res non verba
  • 1) The event is horrible, but all GC-s are.

you are welcome.
  • There have been some good feats but this one is an absolute disaster.
    It’s painfully obvious anyone who works at CG is clearly slow and they only have 3 days to come up with a feat but even with zero standards this is horrible.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    1) The event is horrible, but all GC-s are.

you are welcome.

Nice, that worked after a couple of tries. Focused Lobsterman because he can AoE oneshot everyone, specials used were CLS to get taunt ignore, Chewie AoE to kill the aforementioned Lobsterman, Malak drain to finish off Traya at the end.
    Doesn't make it any less dumb, though.
  • Yeah i made it with 2 specials eventually, and kill order was more or less the same, Red Riding Hood first, Traya last.
  • Just use Palps Lead with Traya, Nihilus, FBasti and Malak. Nihilus unique zetaed is important so Palps can kill Traya und SiT in round 1 with "Let the hate flow through you" (ignores protection).
    Also the right turnorder helps a lot. EP must be slower as the enemy Traya and Red Sith Trooper and your Nihilus should be faster then your FBastila, so that she can fear Red SiT.

Dispell Taunt with Nihilus basic.
    Fear Red SiT (1 Special)
    Restart if SiT and Traya resist the health rediuction from Nihilus unique or FBasti gets isolated.
    Use "Let the hate flow through you" to kill Traya and Red Sith Trooper (2. Special)
    m1hc8olrgvrp.png

Then just use Basic. Keep them shocked and abbility blocked.
    Use Anihilate on SE SiT if you like (3. Special)

Done.

uc9l1qzzoyvz.png
  • SerWulfgar wrote: »
    you are welcome.

How does this team work?
    What is the strategy?

I have all of them at r7 except 3po who is r6 and i can't beat even tier 5 while using no more than 3 specials, so I must be doing something terribly wrong.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    you are welcome.

How does this team work?
    What is the strategy?

I have all of them at r7 except 3po who is r6 and i can't beat even tier 5 while using no more than 3 specials, so I must be doing something terribly wrong.

Focus Lobsterman, keep an eye on Savage when you are in yellow, leave Traya for the end. Ignore the event ability (Chewie and expose will take care of it regardless of health pools and offense) and use your specials wisely.
  • SerWulfgar wrote: »
    you are welcome.

How does this team work?
    What is the strategy?

https://youtu.be/3QZkqJufhaQ
  • Another option is Imps Death/Range. Mark, Death's grenade and deathmark
  • GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Just use Palps Lead with Traya, Nihilus, FBasti and Malak. Nihilus unique zetaed is important so Palps can kill Traya und SiT in round 1 with "Let the hate flow through you" (ignores protection).
    Also the right turnorder helps a lot. EP must be slower as the enemy Traya and Red Sith Trooper and your Nihilus should be faster then your FBastila, so that she can fear Red SiT.

Dispell Taunt with Nihilus basic.
    Fear Red SiT (1 Special)
    Restart if SiT and Traya resist the health rediuction from Nihilus unique or FBasti gets isolated.
    Use "Let the hate flow through you" to kill Traya and Red Sith Trooper (2. Special)
    m1hc8olrgvrp.png

Then just use Basic. Keep them shocked and abbility blocked.
    Use Anihilate on SE SiT if you like (3. Special)

Done.

uc9l1qzzoyvz.png

This is excellent. Glad to have a use for Nihilus's Zeta.
  • Yep, just nailed everything bar Mando feat on t7 with this strategy
  • Malaktic Challenges strikes again. If you have Malak, he’ll help get you as far as you can go
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I love these threads.

FORUMS: This one is literally impossible!
    POSTER: I did it with (common team X)
    FORUMS: (Very next post) This one is literally impossible!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    well guys, you are not correct, i did finish it with my DR team. (at least you get golden box), i don´t have mandos also, but not arguing about that as it doesn´t make sense because i focus on other teams then them.

BTW you can have all Mandalorians as F2P, not needed to be kraken (even beskar mando is super easy to get due to "free" shard you got in cantina battles for Kuiil and IG11), even i have almost all Mandalorian characters at 7* without starting to farm them (except canderous and jango which i farmed many months ago... and armorer is great even as 3*. So don´t blame others for your mistakes or decisions

I don’t think anyone in the thread is blaming anyone for the mandos thing but well, do u have 4 mandolorians at r5 at least and armourer at g11? Probably not because u arent a whale, so red crate is still not accessible for u.

Had you chosen to focus on a mando squad, u’ll still not have access the red crate because resources from your other meta teams would have been invested into a team which for the longest time would not reap u sufficient resources, thus leaving you potentially 1m gp behind where you are now. I.e. OP is not wrong in saying red crate is not for non-whales.

Uhm, you only need to complete t6 with mandos along with completion of all the other feats. Mine are decent enough for that even though they are not at the level you mentioned. No mando focus for me, just got them to this state for their seperate purposes (where beskar mando was rushed to catch the last bout of january feats, but I'd certainly get him to this state either way).

f3y8qugcvizx.png

False. You get an allowance of 1 non-faction feat only necessary through t6. If you do everything else at t7 and the faction feat at t6, you'll be one ticket short. You are probably thinking of the Beskar Mando feats from last month, which were not the faction feat.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    crzydroid wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    well guys, you are not correct, i did finish it with my DR team. (at least you get golden box), i don´t have mandos also, but not arguing about that as it doesn´t make sense because i focus on other teams then them.

BTW you can have all Mandalorians as F2P, not needed to be kraken (even beskar mando is super easy to get due to "free" shard you got in cantina battles for Kuiil and IG11), even i have almost all Mandalorian characters at 7* without starting to farm them (except canderous and jango which i farmed many months ago... and armorer is great even as 3*. So don´t blame others for your mistakes or decisions

I don’t think anyone in the thread is blaming anyone for the mandos thing but well, do u have 4 mandolorians at r5 at least and armourer at g11? Probably not because u arent a whale, so red crate is still not accessible for u.

Had you chosen to focus on a mando squad, u’ll still not have access the red crate because resources from your other meta teams would have been invested into a team which for the longest time would not reap u sufficient resources, thus leaving you potentially 1m gp behind where you are now. I.e. OP is not wrong in saying red crate is not for non-whales.

Uhm, you only need to complete t6 with mandos along with completion of all the other feats. Mine are decent enough for that even though they are not at the level you mentioned. No mando focus for me, just got them to this state for their seperate purposes (where beskar mando was rushed to catch the last bout of january feats, but I'd certainly get him to this state either way).

f3y8qugcvizx.png

False. You get an allowance of 1 non-faction feat only necessary through t6. If you do everything else at t7 and the faction feat at t6, you'll be one ticket short. You are probably thinking of the Beskar Mando feats from last month, which were not the faction feat.

* you are right.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    po29feejuwra.jpeg
    bhx00vt37phm.jpeg

Jango lead,beskar,canderous,old mando ,armorer. Fastest speed was 320 on armorer.
  • Csharpmao wrote: »
    Moreover, it's bugged.
    I did it on tiers 5 with Gas, using auto basic, and didn't receive the feat points.

You zetad it didn't you. Now that Telekenisis has got it bugged for you :).
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    I solo'd tier 4 with Slkr using only basics, beat tier 7 with a solo slkr but used event ability every other turn. And then i did tier 4 with mando team for good measure.

2nd best rewards.

Im betting i could get the tier 7 with only basics if i tired.... but my mando team cant hang their so no point
  • MetaThumper
    496 posts Member
    edited February 2021
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Borat wrote: »
    Sewpot wrote: »
    po29feejuwra.jpeg
    bhx00vt37phm.jpeg

Jango lead,beskar,canderous,old mando ,armorer. Fastest speed was 320 on armorer.

What relic levels are they

zpjacthbapzp.jpeg
  • Is this supposed to be fun? I didn't have fun. 2 thumbs down for me on this one. when this happens on t4 with an r5.....8zncxieks5ao.png

I know guys with both Mandalorians at r7 and great other mandos and they're getting stomped in the upper tiers. Do better, CG. Make it FUN. This was a slog. One I will not be revisiting. Although one guy did get to see his r7 SLK get oneshot by Traya on t7 when his SLK still had full health and over 75% protection. He did not have fun.
  • TVF wrote: »
    I love these threads.

FORUMS: This one is literally impossible!
    POSTER: I did it with (common team X)
    FORUMS: (Very next post) This one is literally impossible!

Also missing the bigger point of the necessary event ability counting as a special being bad design. But as always, strong the condescending, I sense in you 😂