Training Droid Challenge Stealth Nerf

They made Boba Fett and his droids immune to debuffs, including but not limited to healing immunity and DoT. Before anyone calls me out for complaining, I'm angry about the stealth part of the nerf, not the nerf itself. The nerf was badly needed due to Sid completely trivializing the challenge by heal blocking Boba, but it should have been at least mentioned, so strategies could be altered accordingly.

Replies

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Noticed it as well ... Sid's heal immunity doesnt work on Boba anymore ... it doesnt matter much my chars are able to kill Boba before is right (healing) droid's turn meter is full, but yeah ... i've noticed it as well ... newer ppl (having weaker chars) will have to focus the right droid first now.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Imo they can stealth buff this challenge. It doesn't really influence your farming or long term strategy. And if you fail the challenge you can do it again. No harm no foul. I still just press auto
  • He's not immune to debuffs, he's just got a higher potency. I had him stunned and DOT last I did it, but he's definitely more resistant to it (duh it's a harder challenge). He still doesn't get a shot off on me. Take out the droids one by one while removing TM from Boba, and then focus on him. It is, and has always been, the easiest challenge.