Question about TM and speed - JKR

LDS
13 posts Member
edited February 2021
Hello there.
So I was at GAC facing the team: JKR + Bastila + Jolee.
Revan had 238 (70) speed. I know he has plus 10 or 15 speed (I don't know if I should count him too) from his leadership. Anyway, this should've leave him with 253 speed at max.
I decide to go with Palpatine + Vader + Thrawn. Now my Thrawn has 262 (92) speed and still JKR got his turn first.
What am I missing?

Replies

• LDS wrote: »
    Hello there.
    Revan had 238 (70) speed. I know he has plus 10 or 15 speed (I don't know if I should count him too) from his leadership. Anyway, this should've leave him with 253 speed at max.
    I decide to go with Palpatine + Vader + Thrawn. Now my Thrawn has 262 (92) speed and still JKR got his turn first.
    What am I missing?

He gets +30 speed. It includes himself, and it's +5 for each Jedi or Old Republic ally. As JKR, Bastila and Jolee have both tags they grant +10 speed each.
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    LDS wrote: »
    Hello there.
    What am I missing?

He gets +30 speed. It includes himself, and it's +5 for each Jedi or Old Republic ally. As JKR, Bastila and Jolee have both tags they grant +10 speed each.

This. His starting speed is 268.
  • LDS
    13 posts Member
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    LDS wrote: »
    Hello there.
    What am I missing?

Ohhh, I see. I thought it only counted once. Thanks!!!