Best standard ships?

Hello, I actually have some trouble with the Fleet Battle 4-D node, so I would like to know what are the best ships over all. If a ship and/or pilot require an event/raid/Hero’s Journey drop to get, don’t list it, though buying it for event currency is allowed.

I would like to know so I can improve my ships and 3* all Fleet Battle nodes, normal or hard.

Replies

• Hounds Tooth.

Other than that, Galactic Republic (Negotiator) and Separatist (Malevolence) fleets are meta right now.
  • Hounds Tooth.

Other than that, Galactic Republic (Negotiator) and Separatist (Malevolence) fleets are meta right now.

Well, both Capital Ships are off-limits to me(don’t have any of the MKII Guild Tokens, and don’t know how to get them), but I do have the Hound’s Tooth at 4* and her pilot at 5*. I better make a note to work them some more, considering Bossk is the weakest of my Bounty Hunter team(the rest of which are all 7*, and two of them have been Zeta’d, already.)
  • you get the MKII tokens by joining a guild that does geonosis TB (you can get some on hoth, but it's a very small amount)
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    you get the MKII tokens by joining a guild that does geonosis TB (you can get some on hoth, but it's a very small amount)

Ouch! My guild actually doesn’t have that much GP to do the Geonosis TBs(5.2M out of the needed 100M!)
  • You will get there in time. Start to focus on Bossk and Hounds tooth. He is one of the more important Bounty hunters and his ship is still used in any meta
  • Garebel wrote: »
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    you get the MKII tokens by joining a guild that does geonosis TB (you can get some on hoth, but it's a very small amount)

Ouch! My guild actually doesn’t have that much GP to do the Geonosis TBs(5.2M out of the needed 100M!)
    If your guild is only 5M gp, you should change right now. You should be able to find one above 100M that will still take you. Check the guild recruitment section of the forums.

If your guild is only 5M gp, you should change right now. You should be able to find one above 100M that will still take you. Check the guild recruitment section of the forums.

This. This. This. Help youself out and take a little time to get in a good guild. It changes so much.
  • The best early ships are Geos, hands-down. Put Hyena Bomber, even 4* with Spy and Soldier and Sun Fac as reinforcement behind Executioner.

HT, TIE Bomber, TIE fighter, Advanced TIE are all plug'n'play with it. TIE fighter is probably the most underrated ship but Geos are your path to top 10 if you are on a new shard.
  • Jack1210 wrote: »
    Garebel wrote: »

This. This. This. Help youself out and take a little time to get in a good guild. It changes so much.

Actually, my guild only has 4 members now. I certainly don’t mind having more people joining us.
    Jack1210 wrote: »

Actually, my guild only has 4 members now. I certainly don’t mind having more people joining us.

You should be able to find a guild that can accommodate all of you. You should check the guild recruitment section to see if there are any with 4 open slots. It really does make a big difference.
  • sb_stuartj wrote: »

You should be able to find a guild that can accommodate all of you. You should check the guild recruitment section to see if there are any with 4 open slots. It really does make a big difference.

Only three of the four are active, we’re only keeping the fourth for the GP. As for the guild, the guildleader/father doesn’t want to leave our guild because he prefers having control over which battles we do. He’s not exactly a PVP kind of guy, after all. Granted, we never seen how Territory Wars work because we have so few members. Dad actually tasked me to be the recruiter, after all.
    sb_stuartj wrote: »

Only three of the four are active, we’re only keeping the fourth for the GP. As for the guild, the guildleader/father doesn’t want to leave our guild because he prefers having control over which battles we do. He’s not exactly a PVP kind of guy, after all. Granted, we never seen how Territory Wars work because we have so few members. Dad actually tasked me to be the recruiter, after all.
    Guild events in this game are designed around a full guild. They are a significant part of SWGoH's gameplay and contribute heavily toward each player's advancement. By limiting yourselves to such a small guild you are missing out on a lot.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Guild events in this game are designed around a full guild. They are a significant part of SWGoH's gameplay and contribute heavily toward each player's advancement. By limiting yourselves to such a small guild you are missing out on a lot.

We’re actually *trying* to expand our guild, not limit ourselves. Why do you think I’m trying to recruit others!? …I’m sorry for losing my calm there, but my point still stands. Didn’t that I did try to post Guilds Ads in the causal section and when that didn’t work, posted in the active section. Only got one new recruit and they left pretty quickly, not that I mind. I mean that in the ‘the Guild is unable to provide for his request’ sense, and not in the snooty way. I *do not* hold a grudge against them at all. We can’t fulfill his request, so they left. Our fault, not theirs.
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

We’re actually *trying* to expand our guild, not limit ourselves. Why do you think I’m trying to recruit others!? …I’m sorry for losing my calm there, but my point still stands. Didn’t that I did try to post Guilds Ads in the causal section and when that didn’t work, posted in the active section. Only got one new recruit and they left pretty quickly, not that I mind. I mean that in the ‘the Guild is unable to provide for his request’ sense, and not in the snooty way. I *do not* hold a grudge against them at all. We can’t fulfill his request, so they left. Our fault, not theirs.
    And you aren't likely to have any success starting with so few I'm afraid. Anyone joining you is simply putting themselves at the same disadvantage.
  • Yes, this game is harsh even for mid-level guilds and pretty much horrible for newly formed. Unless you somehow can get 20+ people right from the start, then you may have some chances to grow. Joining small guild gives players nothing but disadvantages.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    As for the guild, the guildleader/father doesn’t want to leave our guild because he prefers having control over which battles we do.

...Wat?

What do you mean he prefers to have control, you aren't doing any battles with 3 members?
  • Garebel
    50 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    RTS wrote: »
    As for the guild, the guildleader/father doesn’t want to leave our guild because he prefers having control over which battles we do.

...Wat?

What do you mean he prefers to have control, you aren't doing any battles with 3 members?

No Territory Wars due to the size of our guild, but other than that, we indeed do battles. We’re doing Hoth and, thanks to my having CLS, just cleared the Heroic Pit Raid with 3 people.

...Wat?

No Territory Wars due to the size of our guild, but other than that, we indeed do battles. We’re doing Hoth and, thanks to my having CLS, just cleared the Heroic Pit Raid with 3 people.

You need to get a guild doing better than just the Pit Raid
  • RTS
    682 posts Member

...Wat?

You can’t possibly have enough GP to get stars in TB, and what do you do, like 1 pit a month with 3 people generating tickets?

An average guild will do 2 pits a WEEK.

This smells like a troll.
  • RTS wrote: »

...Wat?

You can’t possibly have enough GP to get stars in TB, and what do you do, like 1 pit a month with 3 people generating tickets?

I’m not trolling! At all! We used to be a mid sized guild, but most of our members stopped playing so we kicked them out. That’s why I was recruiting new members! To make up for those we kicked out of our guild!
  • May I suggest putting up a recruiting ad on a daily basis? You have 2 since Jan 16th of this year.

...Wat?

I’m not trolling! At all! We used to be a mid sized guild, but most of our members stopped playing so we kicked them out. That’s why I was recruiting new members! To make up for those we kicked out of our guild!

Dude I dont know why you are dead set on growing your own guild. Post in the guild recruitment forum that you and 2 other actives need a guild. You will get a good guild, likely a few to pick from.