Is Raddus worth it if you have Tarkin Rebel Thrawn Nego cap-ships 7* ?

From what I have read it seems Raddus is only "better" than Endurance and arguably Finalizer.

As I pursue Rey I am getting the idea that it is best to leave it at 5*. I have all the Resistance ships done, it just seems like a huge unjust bloat in GP to do more with Raddus than the bare minimum for Rey in my boat.

I have
7* Nego R7 GK all GR ships
5* Mal R5 GG geos done 5* hyena 4* buzz
7* Executioner G11 Tarkin VaderR5 HT Tie fighter G10 5* bomber
7* Homerun G11 Ackfart 5* MIL-F all other rebel ships 7* but 6* bomber

So finally, big question: what do I with Raddus?

Replies

• Raddus wipes Malevolence.
  • Raddus > non-relic Empire/Rebels.
  • Raddus wipes Malevolence.

What line up?
  • DonPuto wrote: »
    Raddus wipes Malevolence.

What line up?

Raddus needs to be 7*. Mine isn't quite there yet unfortunately. But i have used my 5* and 6* raddus to kill 5* and 6* malevolence before. https://youtu.be/tS6XuIzzNCs
  • Thanks for sharing
  • Yes, it is worth it, particularly if you are chasing GL Rey. Do the event when it comes up, get your Raddus to 7*.

The GP won't affect you negatively, and the ship is solid to good and one Resistance tank away from excellent IMO. OFC that tank was featured in the opening sequence of TLJ years ago, so who knows if it will come to SWGOH.
  • Yes, it is worth it, particularly if you are chasing GL Rey. Do the event when it comes up, get your Raddus to 7*.

The GP won't affect you negatively, and the ship is solid to good and one Resistance tank away from excellent IMO. OFC that tank was featured in the opening sequence of TLJ years ago, so who knows if it will come to SWGOH.

I'm still waiting for Luke's X-Wing and Jango's Slave One.

I'm still waiting for Luke's X-Wing and Jango's Slave One.

Jango's is pretty much in the game since most of the attacks were featured in Episode 2 and not by Boba until this last season of Mando
  • It's always worth it to have all available toons / ships on max stars as you never know what future will get you. Raddus is somewhat useful nowadays but tomorrow we can get a Hound's Tooth type like ship that just fits everyhwere and you're suddenly top notch. As one of my favorite Lion King quotes says: "Be prepared."
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • FO and Resistance tanks will bring both of those fleets forward significantly.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    FO and Resistance tanks will bring both of those fleets forward significantly.
    Actually i had most success with FO fleet when i just brute forced the enemy down with Kylos Tie Slicer, just use the capitals basic and call him to assist over and over until everything is dead.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Actually i had most success with FO fleet when i just brute forced the enemy down with Kylos Tie Slicer, just use the capitals basic and call him to assist over and over until everything is dead.

That works against Mal and Nego?
  • Nope. Not at all.
  • I know it's the Silencer, but I am soooo calling it the Slicer from now on.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

That works against Mal and Nego?

Only works against the Ewok fleet...

wlimy62ddxmt.png
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Raddus can beat everything but Negotiator consistently, provided you have enough invested in both the resistance fleet and secondary ships. With R7 HT and Falcon it can easily beat rebel fleets, there's not a single empire fleet that I've ever had issue with without those, Malev is a win if equal or greater in capital stars (desperately need the 7* upgrades to deal with malev's 7* upgrades, but it's actually capable of somewhat holding it's own even at 6* - I HAVE beaten 7* malevs with my 6* raddus, just not consistently. - namely ones that for whatever reason didn't max invest their separatist ships despite investing in a 7* malev...)

Negotiator... You "can" beat it, I've done it before, but it's not exactly consistent without an investment advantage. ..so it's notable in GAC and TW, where sometimes you go up against people without proper investment in it, but not really in fleet arena, where the top is just fully invested Negotiators.

And it can easily 4-ship a lot of fleets, with just the resistance lineup + a tank. ...especially if said fleet can't ability block or cooldown increase.