LOL, Juhani ability "Remorseful Thrash."

As I am bringing her G7 and up for the DR event I'm thinking, "That name. It's so close to how I feel about upping her."

Did that come to you?

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Don’t gear her for the event
  • Lol G7? Seriously?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Lol G7? Seriously?

Yes?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Goes well with Jedi Anakin's "Sobbing Slaughter"
  • dk0fsgl45idw.jpeg
    "Live your life, be yourself and never regret what you've done by your own free will."
    - Kisakee, 2021
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    No regerts, but she is now a shiny gold benchwarmerw2couv6ccf2e.png

Currently ranked at #80 by power level in my roster.
  • Better R8 her
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Mines at R7 and still finding a team for her since carth OR no longer effective.

Guess I have to lvl revan up unless we have abother kotor cycle.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Mines at R7 and still finding a team for her since carth OR no longer effective.

She has no team. She's a terrible tank, a useless Jedi and doesn't even make the top 5 of the remaining 6 OR.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Mines at R7 and still finding a team for her since carth OR no longer effective.

She has no team. She's a terrible tank, a useless Jedi and doesn't even make the top 5 of the remaining 6 OR.

Was going to shove her into JKL squad until I noticed that JKL dont have OR bonuses...so I have to gear up another laser blade.
    And I blame revan for that.
  • Juhani is good for warming the bench during winter

Hot bottoms!

Bottoms up!
  • G7 still and no regrets. I threw my Shoretrooper mods on her to drag her through the DR event and then forgot about her.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Lol G7? Seriously?
    I may have overdone it with the 2 extra pieces but they were in plentiful supply. She had mods on for the event but I don't recall having to pull anything special like arena mods.
    d64sj0n0dyn9.png
  • DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Cute.g2zedfjl49f3.png
    Post edited by DonnieAndFrank on
    >:)So what? I want Krell!