Question about joining TB after event has started

Hello,

In my account I'm level 64. I'll make level 65 tommorow once I complete my daily activities.

However I note that the next round of Hoth TBs start later today.

My question is that if I become level 65 AFTER the guild TB has started once I become level 65 will I be able to participate or will I be locked out for the whole 6 days?

Many thanks!

Replies

• You can still participate in Tb if you turn level 65 after it starts
  • You can still participate in Tb if you turn level 65 after it starts

Can you ?, it’s my understanding that he’d be locked out just as he would if he joined the guild after the TB had started
  • Gouj4 wrote: »
    Can you ?, it’s my understanding that he’d be locked out just as he would if he joined the guild after the TB had started

That’s raids, not TB
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Gouj4 wrote: »

That’s raids, not TB

You are also locked out of in progress TBs if you join a guild after they've started.
  • But in this case I'm not joining a new guild I'll just hit the qualifying level
  • But in this case I'm not joining a new guild I'll just hit the qualifying level

you'll be fine. I did that in my alt. I was level 63 or so for the first tb and I didn't hit lvl 65 until we were into phase 4. Phase 4 I was able to participate, though.