A happy medium for the gear crunch

Cehmybro
58 posts Member
edited February 2021
CG should double the amount of daily tickets that can be earned by including ship and mod energy in the same category as regular and cantina. This would allow raids to be available twice as fast, meaning you get rewards twice as much. Do I want flat rewards system and a revamp of the prizes for raids so it increases the gear we actually need and exiles the gear that we don't? Yes I do. But twice as many attempts to get that gear and the incentive to play more/spend more by increasing the energy cap and reflecting how valuable mod and ship energy are currently seems like a move in the right direction for both the players and CG.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    That is an interesting idea, at this point they seem to be focusing in on new things that will offer gear to help players advance more.

They have spoken about adjustments to the gear economy, and if/when that happens they may adjust rewards boxes, but it is not likely they will increase the amount of raids that can be done in a week.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    double rewards yes, double effort nah
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I appreciate the response @Kyno hopefully Galactic Conquest provides some clarity on CGs plan for the gear economy moving forward.