GL Rey tier 6 broken

GhostsGoblin
48 posts Member
edited February 2021
Just attempted tier 6 of the gl Rey's ultimate tier and I get GL Kylo down to about 3% health (in the red) and after that no damage is being registered from my squad when they attack kylo.
Full squad V kylo at 3% health and he has won 3 times now.
So I've just wasted 210 tokens roughly 2000 energy to try and beat a kylo that simply wont die even after 4 whirlwind attacks.

bzmjat0gdaxf.jpg
hdwxxt9478cp.jpg

If I lost fair and square I'd be ok with that but the fact kylo takes everything I've got from 5 toons repeatedly and takes no damage now that I have a problem with.
Forgot to mention in every attempt I was hitting kylo (in the red) for roughly 45 minutes an attempt
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I think you're using JTRs middle ability too much. Each time she removes TM, dark side allies gain 10% max health and protection stacking. whjxq7hvnwmz.jpg
  • GhostsGoblin
    48 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    I thought that on my second attempt so I only used it a couple of times but again kylo took 4 whirlwinds while in the red and his health never moved.
    The top picture I posted with the open sidebar for buffs etc show his health in red unfortunately that never moved after constant hits.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    don't do that. follow the guides
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • GhostsGoblin
    48 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    I've watched countless YouTube vids and I've followed what they did exactly and again he seems to stop taking damage at a certain point (in the red with 2.5 bars of health).
    I've beaten the event twice before and I used the exact same strategy each time.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    hdwxxt9478cp.jpg

Forgot to mention in every attempt I was hitting kylo (in the red) for roughly 45 minutes an attempt

Just beat it in 5 minutes using this squad and had no issues
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I've watched countless YouTube vids and I've followed what they did exactly and again he seems to stop taking damage at a certain point (in the red with 2.5 bars of health).
    I've beaten the event twice before and I used the exact same strategy each time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr_aSWjAoGc go in about 12-13 min. first team he uses works but second makes it super easy
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Nothing is broken
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yeah, you're clearly using her hand wave and removing tm, otherwise he wouldn't be dazed in your screenshot. The higher his siphon, the more mastery he gets. His health is increased with mastery, so his max health will skyrocket very quickly if you remove tm.
  • Just curious if tier 6 is doable r5/6 for the first few? Had no issues on 4/5 with R5 using the RH/3p0 lineup.
    Well, hell I ain't no politician; kissing **** just ain't my style.
  • Shaddess wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    don't do that. follow the guides

Unhelpful as usual. Troll
    Wrong.

OP admitted he was using JTR’s TM removal move more than once.

The guides say never use it.

If OP followed the guides he’d be passing the mission.
  • @Raptus

yes. I did my first couple at less than r7, I think. I at least did t4/5 at r4-r5-ish. I don't really remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure I did it at least once with less than r7.

On the other hand, I also failed on my first attempt, which necessarily would have bee less than r7.

So I can say that it's doable, but I can't say it's easy.
  • So it's the hand wave from JTR that's messing things up.
    I'll try not using it at all in my next tries obviously after about 5 days when I get enough tickets again.
  • Don't forget SLKR is immune to damage as well at times. Whirlwind is useless at those times. Use Rey's middle ability instead and put up more protection.

It is frustrating, I remember two consecutive failed attempts. Did my homework and figured it out though. Sure you will to.
  • Miketo28 wrote: »
    Don't forget SLKR is immune to damage as well at times. Whirlwind is useless at those times. Use Rey's middle ability instead and put up more protection.

It is frustrating, I remember two consecutive failed attempts. Did my homework and figured it out though. Sure you will to.

I don't think I've ever seen kylo use his ultimate in the event.
  • GhostsGoblin
    48 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    *UPDATE*
    Definitely the perk "mind trick" messing my previous attempts up.
    So it's not broken just my silly RJT giving Kylo way to much health/protection.
    Just tried the event and I won in a matter of minutes.
    Thank you everyone for your guidance.