Arena team help?

DatBoi
3615 posts Member
Would anyone like to help me put together an arena team? I've tried a few different setups with little consistent success. I've been running variations of Vader/Palp/Thrawn with the last two spots being taken up some combination of Wat, Piett, Shoretrooper, Tarkin (lead), and maybe a few others. I was hoping Wat or Piett would be the key to bringing my roster into relevancy because of how much they boost my Vader, but their counters/assists prevent me from consistently being able to beat Padme teams and I don't have the speed or damage output to beat Revan/DBastilla teams.

https://swgoh.gg/p/169667574/characters/

Replies

• crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options
    With what you got, you may be stuck in arena. I would switch your focus to going after Revans or other journey characters before putting any more relics on, as you seem really top heavy. Based on some of your characters it seems like you might be going for SEE; that could help you in arena (though it's a months-long journey) but you will still not have a very rounded roster for the power increase you will have.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Keep focusing on SEE. Yes, you may have some trouble in squad arena currently, but you're quite close to being ready to unlock SEE. I would recommend to stay on course, keep gearing Sidious, Piett etc. and also put some gear on stock for when you actually unlock SEE. However, you may want to switch a few mods around on your current team. F.ex. Vader could use an offense or potency cross (try slicing the cross from Sith Assassin) and maybe an offense set and a CC/Potency set would be better than the current speed set and health set. Thrawn could use a speed set instead of his current CD set. Thrawn isn't really there for his damage. Just a few suggestions.
  • Options
    Switch to palp lead over Vader. I run palp, Vader, thrawn, TFP and KRU for a tank. I can beat most padme teams with ease. If they're running c3po, its trickier but still doable. With palp lead, Vader can do a force crush, then mm for his first turn, then he will get enough bonus turn meter to have another turn to start merciless massacre.