Packs bought with crystals

Culegatorul
178 posts Member
edited February 2021
Can we get for each pack that requires real money to be purchased to also have a crystal price? It can be higher from the crystal-money rate from the store eith like 10-30% so you get a better deal if you spend real money on them but also have the option to buy it with crystals that you maybe got from arenas and what not.
So to be more specific lets take one of the today bundles:Gear Completion Bundle which is 5$ and you have a chance of getting a set of 2 rewards from a 6 item pull,it is a grate deal that is translated in a 610 crystals if you spend the 5 $ to purchase crystals,they can set the value for this pack at 999 crystals or 1099 and it would be still a good deal and it would be better to by it with real money then buying crystals and then doing it via crystals.
I dunno if this would work for CG but i think it would be good way for players that have some crystals saved up to spend them,since most of the time we don't have any deals or bundles to be purchased with crystals.2g67j0ttp5fu.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• PSA - read the pack probability information, don't go by the pictures YWIA. (the pictured pack is the poster child as to why that's important).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Anyway you go about this pack is a good deal,yes you don't get everything that is displayed but any combination you get is better then buying a 5$ pack of cryatals.
    Anyways my topic was about introducing a variant of each pack purchasable with crystals not if a pack it is worth buying or not.