Lead for R2-D2?

Volke
1 posts Member
edited February 2021
Been going back and forth for awhile on teams to pursue for assault battles higher tiers; Forest Moon in particular. Empire/Imp troopers seem fun, but the other faction (droids) is something I'd love to be able to see accomplish those higher tiers. Light side droids after Chewpio got added look like they'd be a blast for a number of modes, if we only had a Rebel droid lead. R2 seems like such a fit in my eyes for a number of reasons. We've seen him take initiative a number of times through the movies and shows, especially in leading C-3PO. Doesn't feel like such a stretch for his character to have a lead for droids, even if its a little more 'lead by example' in most cases with him. R2 has felt a bit watered down in general as the game has grown over time, compared to most other legendaries in the game. A nice lead to open up a new potential team and flexible for a number of characters in other faction tags would be a great 'easy' touch up for him.

I feel like his lead should be geared towards making a more defensive wall focused group (especially with how number crunch works with droids). Strong recovery maybe, and some sort of retribution gain seems on point for him. Unique functions or synergy to droids specifically though, I'll leave to ya'll!

Just a fun thought, any ideas or input on what you guys think would be a interesting/effective lead for the brazen droid we know and love?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies