30 stuns GC

Replies

• AlexanderG wrote: »
    Just did it at tier6 (got the max crate).

Palp, BSF, Traya, Malak and Dooku. Keep Barriss stunned if you can.

omg this worked for me. thank you!!

Good to hear - congrats.
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    I did tier 6 (but you can skip tier 7 for 1 feat) with palp (G11) DR (r4), bsf (r4), malak (G11) and dooku g6.
    make sure DR, bsf and palpatine go before the enemy team (to fear everybody, land stagger on luke and then trigger the stagger with palp and get dooku as fast as you can.

The RNG Gods must have smiled upon you. I've been using EP (R7); DR (R6), bsf (r5), malak (r6) and dooku (g8) to no avail
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    JKL, JML, Armorer, Dooku and JKR worked for me....Focued down JKL, Beskar to JML, then kill GAS, GK died along the way...auto basic on Barris.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Just here to echo the counter requests
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    OP next time give us your gg and we can help you save some time with advice.

Fine here you go TVF
    Ally Code279-847-465

Is your roster as good as this one?

If not, we can help you next time.

I will tell you this, you got better light side, I got better dark side

Show your work. What are you afraid of?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Whew finally got it (after many frustrating tries of either killing everyone too fast or finishing without completing feat BECAUSE THERE'S NO COUNTER!) T6: EP (r7); Vader (r3); bsf (r5); Thrawn (r4) and dooku (g9)
  • If anyone still needs a different idea, I did it with JML, JKL, R2, wat, hermit yoda. The idea was to keep calling r2 to assist, and give him the wat weapon so he goes more often.

The kill order is the same, leave barriss and Yoda for last if you can
  • TVF wrote: »

Fine here you go TVF
    Ally Code279-847-465

Afraid of? No not afraid of anything, do I like getting harassed once I post my ally code? No I don't like it so I won't post it
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

Fine here you go TVF
    Ally Code279-847-465

Afraid of? No not afraid of anything, do I like getting harassed once I post my ally code? No I don't like it so I won't post it

Harassed?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

Use CLS lead.
  • Gifafi wrote: »

Ditto, very small QOL that as pointed out should be easy to implement.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

Fine here you go TVF
    Ally Code279-847-465

Harassed?

Yup
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

Fine here you go TVF
    Ally Code279-847-465

Harassed?

Yup

How so?
  • Please for the love of all that is holy, add a visible counter already for these kind of feats CG! This is getting silly.

I honestly don't know why this comment didn't just end this thread. Nothing else needs to be added.
  • If anyone still needs a different idea, I did it with JML, JKL, R2, wat, hermit yoda. The idea was to keep calling r2 to assist, and give him the wat weapon so he goes more often.

Interesting but still cant get it done
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    If anyone still needs a different idea, I did it with JML, JKL, R2, wat, hermit yoda. The idea was to keep calling r2 to assist, and give him the wat weapon so he goes more often.

You have the team geared? Maybe you're doing something wrong, I did it first time
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    If anyone still needs a different idea, I did it with JML, JKL, R2, wat, hermit yoda. The idea was to keep calling r2 to assist, and give him the wat weapon so he goes more often.

You have the team geared? Maybe you're doing something wrong, I did it first time

Lol good gear.

Thats part of my problem. Good ish mods and r5 lowest relic... and thats wat and hoda. The rest are r7.
  • Finally managed to do it after many tries, at Tier7 with Palpatine Vader Thrawn Traya relic, and Dooku G11.

My strategy: don't let Luke play nor Barriss nor GAS and don't let Kenobi taunt and aaargh they're going to take a turn aaaah help i'm gonna die oh no he's gonna die aaaah please don't die no don't die yet i don't know if I have enough stuns aaah... oh thank gosh it worked!

Hope this strategy will help you :)
  • CrispyFett wrote: »
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    I did tier 6 (but you can skip tier 7 for 1 feat) with palp (G11) DR (r4), bsf (r4), malak (G11) and dooku g6.
    make sure DR, bsf and palpatine go before the enemy team (to fear everybody, land stagger on luke and then trigger the stagger with palp and get dooku as fast as you can.

The RNG Gods must have smiled upon you. I've been using EP (R7); DR (R6), bsf (r5), malak (r6) and dooku (g8) to no avail

maybe your toons are to strong and kill the enemy to quick
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    R7 EP R3 Vader G12 Thrawn G11 Traya and Dooku. Key was Thrawn TM swap to Malak at start so he would take the deathmark.
  • Konju wrote: »
    I’m struggling with this feat. My EP squad (listed by HumbleMumble) is too strong and my Jedi with JKL are even more so in Tier 7. I cannot delay the battle long enough so far, plus I’m not really sure which attacks count for stuns or not. Any tips or tricks are welcome. I’m sure there are other ways to complete it, just tired of failing through success over and over again.

I’m tired of completing battle after battle without truly knowing the count. For instance do dodged stun attempts count as stun attempts? Or does dodge overrule stun attempt? If a character is stunned already, does a new stun attempt count? Not really sure here. I guess if there was some way to see which attempts fulfill the language and which do not in some form of counting mechanism in the game it would be extremely helpful.

I was just about to ask if re-stuns while stunned are a thing
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Konju wrote: »
    I’m struggling with this feat. My EP squad (listed by HumbleMumble) is too strong and my Jedi with JKL are even more so in Tier 7. I cannot delay the battle long enough so far, plus I’m not really sure which attacks count for stuns or not. Any tips or tricks are welcome. I’m sure there are other ways to complete it, just tired of failing through success over and over again.

I’m tired of completing battle after battle without truly knowing the count. For instance do dodged stun attempts count as stun attempts? Or does dodge overrule stun attempt? If a character is stunned already, does a new stun attempt count? Not really sure here. I guess if there was some way to see which attempts fulfill the language and which do not in some form of counting mechanism in the game it would be extremely helpful.

Re-stuns work apparently but any attempts on JKL do not.
  • Konju wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »

Re-stuns work apparently but any attempts on JKL do not.

I could probably do this event if I remodded that Empire sith team for speed potency no damage, but gosh with all the garbage CG gives better mod layout management would be most appreciated if they make this kind of stuff necessary
  • I’ve just managed it with r6 palp lead, r7 DR, g12 Thrawn, g8 traya, g10 dooku. Isolate GK, fracture JKL and ability block him with dooku when he’s not fractured.
  • Palps third ability helps a lot to get more turns with Palp and do more stuns.
    All in all, a nice challenge.
    R7 EP R3 Vader G12 Thrawn G11 Traya and Dooku. Key was Thrawn TM swap to Malak at start so he would take the deathmark.

TVF, pretty sure that would be six toons. No wonder you got it done!
  • Miketo28 wrote: »

TVF, pretty sure that would be six toons. No wonder you got it done!

Instead of a paycheck he gets to summon an additional char in the 6th slot.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg