How to get the most out of Sith Eternal SEE?

f82bd
81 posts Member
edited February 2021
Three part question on how to make the most out of SEE with one caveat:

If you only have the Sith that were required to farm SEE, and also a full Sith Empire squad:

Of course it all depends against what, in what game mode, etc. I'm asking for any advice in any context on how to get SEE going, modding, etc:

1. Is there anything that can be done with a low gear SEE without ultimate?
2. What's the best setup with a relic'd SEE without ultimate?
3. What's the best setup overall, with ultimate and r7?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Sorry probably posted in the wrong spot. @moderator can you move this to character strategy, if necessary. Thanks!
  • 1.. depend how low the gear is. But don't expect too much.
    2. Probably Sith Empire
    3. For me Triumvirate and Vader or Wat for the shield tech.
  • CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Actually read your post this time. I agree with Alexander.

1. Low gear SEE doesn’t bring much to table other than linking damage dealers to prevent crits
    2. Sith empire and anyone who can control the enemy works well. You don’t have ultimate so no need to worry about enemies taking turns. Stun and fear away.
    3. Look at top of your arena shard to see what they do. SEE modded for offense and triple tank seems popular on mine, as is a fast see with sith trio and a 5th.
  • Thank you both.

In case someone else has the same question later on and comes across this post.

1. I guess it's pretty obvious but I have found that an EP lead with Vader, Malak, BSF and SEE at g9 and fully zeta'd can take out Jedi Luke squads and GAS squads and stands up pretty well on defense against non-GL squads.

2. and 3. I've been told that in squad arena SEE with BSF, Malak, sith trooper and DR is best for defense as noted above and SEE with armorer with at least 3 stars, zeta'd, and g9 or g10 is good on offense.
  • I run the same squad now as I did pre ult, goes through jml variants pretty much all of the time (bastilla lead with wat is the only exception).

SEE, vader, drevan, bsf, sith empire trooper. Played around with malak instead and it doesn’t make any visible difference. It’s more about linking jml with gas and then kill order.
  • f82bd wrote: »
    Three part question on how to make the most out of SEE with one caveat:

If you only have the Sith that were required to farm SEE, and also a full Sith Empire squad:

Of course it all depends against what, in what game mode, etc. I'm asking for any advice in any context on how to get SEE going, modding, etc:

1. Is there anything that can be done with a low gear SEE without ultimate?
    2. What's the best setup with a relic'd SEE without ultimate?
    3. What's the best setup overall, with ultimate and r7?

The answer to questions one and two sort of goes together. With a lineup of SEE, DR, BSF, Thrawn and GBA you can beat almost any SLKR squad you'll come across, though you'll stall against Rey without your ultimate. GAS is always an auto win. Don't remember running into any JMLs when my SEE was pre-g13/u. I successfully ran this set up from when my SEE was as low gear as 10 or 11.

The answer to the last question, I haven't quite figured out yet. He's really good with most sith. Usually the top compositions have toons like Thrawn, Traya, Vader, Malak, DR, BSF, and of course Wat. I still like to use GBA with SEE.

• Without ult, you should still be able to beat JML teams, if you see any in your shard.
  • SEE and Wat and the other three dont really matter.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • f82bd
    81 posts Member
    The answer to questions one and two sort of goes together. With a lineup of SEE, DR, BSF, Thrawn and GBA you can beat almost any SLKR squad you'll come across...
    Ok so question since I'm still a few days from ultimate: Against SLKR and tanks with this line-up are you shocking with DR, applying fear with BSF, dispelling with GBA/brute, and then fracturing SLKR? And then killing SLKR first and next sith trooper? Something like this?
  • f82bd wrote: »
    The answer to questions one and two sort of goes together. With a lineup of SEE, DR, BSF, Thrawn and GBA you can beat almost any SLKR squad you'll come across...
    Ok so question since I'm still a few days from ultimate: Against SLKR and tanks with this line-up are you shocking with DR, applying fear with BSF, dispelling with GBA/brute, and then fracturing SLKR? And then killing SLKR first and next sith trooper? Something like this?

Yes clear taunts to open for fracture on SLKR and then nuke.
  • imo hes pretty worthless without his ultimate.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”