Remove chopper

2Next

Replies

• crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    @Itsa_me_Malario
    I think you've massively misunderstood my post. Like, everything in it.
    First of all. The problem isn't that Chopper gets summoned in trough an unique ability. It doesn't matter weather it's a Special, Leadership, or unique that summons him. The problem is the unique ability called "Summoned" that all summoned characters get. That one Chopper would get in your idea, since he is summoned. That ability would them be shared among Phoenix allies, since it is an Unique ability, causing all Phoenix allies to become non-combat units and flee the battle. Any Phoenix Summoned unit would make Hera's lead unplayable because of the Summoned unique.
    t0rjypytr5um.png
    Secondly, the ally calling system was an example to show that the 6th slot already exists in the menu. So instead of removing a character or adding a summon to Hera, I suggested to add something to Hera's lead that allows her to use this ally slot for another Phoenix ally. Thus allowing you to take all 6 Phoenix allies into battle in all modes. This way no charter has to be removed and all 6 can be used in the same team. That includes GAC, TW, and TB. I even specifically asked and answered how this could help in GAC so I don't think you could have mistaken that. Did you actually read my post?
    Finally... the question "Name me one raid that chopper is used for something, heck the entire Phoenix squad." confuses me. Cause I never mentioned raids or even Phoenix usefulness in any area in my post anywhere. So it kinda feels like this question isn't even aimed at me. But to answer the question, I don't know nay raid that Chopper is used in other than Rancor unfortunately. But the other Phoenix can be used surprisingly effectively against Sion in the Sith raid (and with my suggestion he could be added there as well). Here a strategy video as some proof:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLFZMrLUqZA

They did 3.5 million in that video. I wouldn't call them that effective.
  • Options
    All this aside, the reality is going to be erza going to ur jedi team and chopper staying in ur Phoenix team for any random clean up that u have to do, or just sit there and eat dust
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All this aside, the reality is going to be erza going to ur jedi team and chopper staying in ur Phoenix team for any random clean up that u have to do, or just sit there and eat dust

Or leave ezra and have sabine go to your Mando team.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

LOL, no atm mandalorians are a garbage faction, erza with left over jedis can kill some top teams
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

LOL, no atm mandalorians are a garbage faction, erza with left over jedis can kill some top teams

Ezra is not needed in a jedi team to have them kill top tier teams.

No, not quite garbage, they are a solid and growing faction, and I was really talking about the future, not exactly right now, since as I said they will never remove a character from the game.
  • Options

Ezra is not needed in a jedi team to have them kill top tier teams.

No, not quite garbage, they are a solid and growing faction, and I was really talking about the future, not exactly right now, since as I said they will never remove a character from the game.

Yes erza is not needed for jedi to kill top teams, but when u got ur jedi teamed up with padme, revan, and Luke, the left overs can easily still kill a solid team, put bastila lead, old ben, ezra, juhani, and one other jedi are still a formidable team.

Where we still don't know what the future holds for the mandos, and at the moment they are not even that good even with the beskar mando
  • darth_quont0r
    187 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I wish we had more summoner units I had really hoped the armorer was going to be one and summon heavy infantry aka paz vizsla. But I don't think it would work for Phoenix at this point its to far in the game to do that big of a rework.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

LOL, no atm mandalorians are a garbage faction

You misspelled "Phoenix"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

You misspelled "Phoenix"

Nah Phoenix is still better than the current mandalorian faction
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

You misspelled "Phoenix"

Still garbage.
  • Options

You misspelled "Phoenix"

Still garbage.

Beats reliced night sisters, so not garbage
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

You misspelled "Phoenix"

Still garbage.

A full relic team to beat NS? Garbage investment.
  • Options
    But the biggest problem is the second line. Because, this summoned ability, is an unique ability. And what does Hera's leadership do again? Share all unique abilities among Phoenix allies. Which means all Phoenix allies will gain this Summoned ability. This also means that Hera's backup plan is now entirely useless. But more importantly, it means everybody escapes from the battle when there are no allies combatants left.

Choppers unique ability has already something that isn't shared with phoenix allies, so I don't see the problem here

• Options

You misspelled "Phoenix"

Still garbage.

Whatever you say man
  • Ichiraikou
    758 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    They did 3.5 million in that video. I wouldn't call them that effective.
    I said surprisingly effective. That's not exactly the same as effective. But I see (and agree with) your point.
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    Choppers unique ability has already something that isn't shared with phoenix allies, so I don't see the problem here
    @Sanderzas This...actually frustrates me a little. Not because you pointed this out (because it's a fair point), but because I myself brought this point up as well. In the same paragraph no less. If you had just read 4 more sentences, you would have seem why this is till an issue. So I'm literally going to quote myself for you, which is really anoying:
    And no, this summoned ability is a trait all summon units share, meaning you can't change this without affecting all other summoned units as well. So just simply adding the line "this ability is not shared among phoenix allies" doesn't work as that line makes no sense for all other summoned units.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

You misspelled "Phoenix"

Still garbage.

Whatever you say man

Hey people here talk up Jawas too because they can beat Geos. While ignoring the ROI.

Good luck with them and your super secretive roster though.
  • Options
    Or, another option is to leave him there and do this (its a question I asked the devs when we still had Q&As):

There are six members of the Phoenix squad yet we are only allowed to have five toons at once. As a summoning mechanic already exists, how about giving Hera Syndulla a second zeta ability so that she can summon Chopper?

This Chopper would be a "clone" of the Chopper a player would have in inventory with the same stats and abilities. This Chopper would use the ally slot. If a player doesn't have Chopper in his/her inventory said player would not be able to do the summon.

This would also mean that players would have to spend resources to gear their Chopper. Overall, it would make a more interesting team and better reflect the TV show.

this.