Best Beskar Mando team

So I’m going for Beskar Mando and I’m trying to figure out the best team for him. If anyone has experience that would be helpful but theory crafters are welcome to comment as well.

I think IG11 and Kuiil are obvious teammates but I’m not sure who else. I was thinking potentially Cara Dune and Nest (because that’s the least amount of work for me lol) Vandor Chewie and L3 also seem like good options but I would have to farm them. What do you think?

Replies

• Beskar (L)
    Ig11
    Quill

Rest 2 you have many choices
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Beskar (L)
    Ig11
    Quill

Kuill*
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
    Beskar (L)
    Ig11
    Quill

Who are the other options though?
    Beskar (L)
    Ig11
    Quill

Who are the other options though?

Cara
    Nest
    L337
    Mission-zaalbar
    Han-chewie (usually run with cls)
    Vet han-vet chewie

I run nest+cara for now
  • The best Team imho is...

BAM, Ig11; Kuill, Vandor Chewie and L337

This team can be realy anoying in CAC if you dont have the right counter.
  • GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    The best Team imho is...

BAM, Ig11; Kuill, Vandor Chewie and L337

This team can be realy anoying in CAC if you dont have the right counter.

That’s what I’ve heard from some others so I’ll probably go with them. I’ll have to farm L3 and VChewie but they seem like they’d make a good team. Thanks!
  • I was actually thinking of trying Beskar Mando, IG, Kuill, Vandor Chewy, and Stormtrooper Han
  • I am looking for advice on this as well. I am going for Beskar Mando and I think I would like to use him more offensively. My ideal team is Mando, Kuiil, IG11, Raid Han and OT Chewbacca, but if I decide to use C-3PO with CLS, then I will have to give Han and Chewbacca to them.

Without them, Mando seems tricky to use. His scoundrel synergies and Wonder of the Force help him fulfill a support role for Scoundrels, but then there is little damage output, even with an offensively modded Mando. With Han and Chewbacca, they can sustain the damage output in between Disciplined Setup and Swift Takedown, so that when Mando attacks with Swift Takedown, he can finish off the enemy.

Is there a Scoundrel composition that can help solve this so I can use him offensively? Or should I wait on farming and gearing Scoundrels for whatever comes next for the Mandalorian faction since on paper it seems to work best with Disciplined Setup (lots of hits translating to lots of whistling birds coming from Canderous, Sabine, the Armorer's mass assist, etc.)?
  • BioHazard wrote: »
    Is there a Scoundrel composition that can help solve this so I can use him offensively? Or should I wait on farming and gearing Scoundrels for whatever comes next for the Mandalorian faction since on paper it seems to work best with Disciplined Setup (lots of hits translating to lots of whistling birds coming from Canderous, Sabine, the Armorer's mass assist, etc.)?

I’d be very surprised if they didn’t add in some more Mandalorian characters that make Beskar Mando better. Especially with Bo Katan being an important character in the Mandalorian show, I am guessing they will add her sometime soon, probably with a good Mandalorian leadership that will bring the Mandalorian faction together. As of now, you can’t really make very good Mandalorian teams with who they’ve got. When they released Darth Revan he was good but then when they released Malak, it made him a lot better. That’s my hope with Mando. I’m just trying to make a good team with him right now.

Also on that note, I hope they also add Pre Visla, he would be another fun Mandalorian leader. They could even throw a Mandalorian leadership on Maul or release a Clone Wars Maul with mando synergy (which probably isn’t likely but could be cool). Basically, I am hoping Mando has some more future uses