50%
chpMINIsolo_77Gifafi 2 votes

Replies

• KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Eh, depends on the situation.

I'm Div 5.

In 5v5, I never used him as a leader, because he was usually part of my EP squad.

In 3v3, the leadership had its uses; many times I did a EP-Vader duo and - in the absence of other important Sith leaders such as Traya, DR - his leadership worked well for a second Sith squad. A non-zeta low gear Dooku is great under DN; constant heals from constant counter attacks.

In any case, keep in mind that you keep all the banners for not losing any protection with his leadership ;)
  • Yes
    KorAgaz wrote: »
    Eh, depends on the situation.

I'm Div 5.

In 5v5, I never used him as a leader, because he was usually part of my EP squad.

In 3v3, the leadership had its uses; many times I did a EP-Vader duo and - in the absence of other important Sith leaders such as Traya, DR - his leadership worked well for a second Sith squad. A non-zeta low gear Dooku is great under DN; constant heals from constant counter attacks.

In any case, keep in mind that you keep all the banners for not losing any protection with his leadership ;)

This is true. Also, one of my guild mates recently moved from Nihilus to EP L. If you don't have the zeta on either, Nihilus L can have it's uses in 5v5, but EP L zeta is way better.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/