Can we get a lvl increase?

2Next

Replies

• Well if the level increase would unlock a new game mode that’s good, I’m all for it. Otherwise, NO
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Kyno is the only one who has it right. I'm surprised so many people wouldn't want a level increase. It would be a much easier stat boost than grinding out all the new gear for g13 and relics. But the level delta is the main thing. All the enemies in geo TB are level 90-95. People complain about the high tenacity, but it wouldn't be as much of a problem if it wasn't being inflated by the level delta.

Increasing level cap would be much more player friendly than adding new relic levels, but it's not likely to happen.

In theory, yes.

But I can't believe they would just give us a level cap increase at this point without a new, grindier, form of progression. Think "Credits Mk II" or training droids that only drop from new game mode.

No way, after 4+ years with an 85 cap, will they just say "Here is level 90, spend your hoarded credits"

• TVF wrote: »
    I mean even my R7 toons are dying like flies when in the light side geo tb

This is why it matters.

And you don't understand tenacity down.

And if you don't want help then don't complain that you can't beat stuff that is beatable.

Cheers.
    Who said I couldn't beat the geo TB? Do you enjoy making up false stories?
    You didn't even read the darn post at this point
    I mean even my R7 toons are dying like flies when in the light side geo tb, and I doubt the R8 is the answer to light side geo TB a solid 5 to 15 lol increase would fix the problem though

Your OP pretty much states exactly that, does it not.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I mean even my R7 toons are dying like flies when in the light side geo tb

This is why it matters.

And you don't understand tenacity down.

And if you don't want help then don't complain that you can't beat stuff that is beatable.

Cheers.
    Who said I couldn't beat the geo TB? Do you enjoy making up false stories?
    You didn't even read the darn post at this point
    I mean even my R7 toons are dying like flies when in the light side geo tb, and I doubt the R8 is the answer to light side geo TB a solid 5 to 15 lol increase would fix the problem though

Your OP pretty much states exactly that, does it not.

Saying that an R7 character dies like a fly doesn't estate that I can't beat a mission, this is ur first language my 3rd language, in which part it says I can't beat the mission again?
  • Saying that an R7 character dies like a fly doesn't estate that I can't beat a mission, this is ur first language my 3rd language, in which part it says I can't beat the mission again?

I think people are commenting on the fact that beating a mission requires that at least one of your characters survive. If your characters can't survive (this is what the english idiom "dying like flies" means, it means you can't survive) then your characters can't beat the mission, since surviving is a literal requirement for success.
  • Saying that an R7 character dies like a fly doesn't estate that I can't beat a mission, this is ur first language my 3rd language, in which part it says I can't beat the mission again?

I think people are commenting on the fact that beating a mission requires that at least one of your characters survive. If your characters can't survive (this is what the english idiom "dying like flies" means, it means you can't survive) then your characters can't beat the mission, since surviving is a literal requirement for success.

"My R7 toons are dying like flies when in a fight in geo tb" I didn't mention my team is getting wiped out in the geo TB. (Dying like flies: To succumb to a particular problem, often an illness, in large numbers, aka not the entire group since there is always few that survives)

"My R7 toons are dying like flies when in a fight in geo tb" I didn't mention my team is getting wiped out in the geo TB. (Dying like flies: To succumb to a particular problem, often an illness, in large numbers, aka not the entire group since there is always few that survives)
    So if a few always survive, you always get 4/4?

Then what’s the point of the thread?

So if a few always survive, you always get 4/4?

Then what’s the point of the thread?

Perhaps he just wants CG to add this...

en13gi5hxkd0.gif
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.