Possible cheater

So I’ve been playing SWGOH, and I’ve made a new guild, and I’ve recently had a bunch of people join. There’s one in particular who I’m pretty sure is cheating. Can anybody confirm this?
Their team consists of:
Kylo Ren(unmasked) gear level 4, level 45, 5 stars
Mando gear 4, level 43, 4 stars
Boba Fett gear 4, level 45, 4 stars
Darth Vader gear 3, level 45, 4 stars
And kylo ren gear 3, level 45, 4 stars
All without mods. Nothing about that is weird, right? Well this person managed to do 2 million damage in a tier 3 rancor raid with only 1 attempt. And has done so far almost 4 million damage in the tier 2 sith triumvirate raid. Is this even possible? I’m sure it’s not but before I go kicking this person and possibly reporting I want to know because they will not respond in game.

Replies

• Options
    74F100 wrote: »
    So I’ve been playing SWGOH, and I’ve made a new guild, and I’ve recently had a bunch of people join. There’s one in particular who I’m pretty sure is cheating. Can anybody confirm this?
    Their team consists of:
    Kylo Ren(unmasked) gear level 4, level 45, 5 stars
    Mando gear 4, level 43, 4 stars
    Boba Fett gear 4, level 45, 4 stars
    Darth Vader gear 3, level 45, 4 stars
    And kylo ren gear 3, level 45, 4 stars
    All without mods. Nothing about that is weird, right? Well this person managed to do 2 million damage in a tier 3 rancor raid with only 1 attempt. And has done so far almost 4 million damage in the tier 2 sith triumvirate raid. Is this even possible? I’m sure it’s not but before I go kicking this person and possibly reporting I want to know because they will not respond in game.

What other characters does he have? can you send a screenshot of his characters?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you suspect cheating please report it. From what you are saying it does sound suspicious, but it's hard to tell without further information. They can check that.

Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.
This discussion has been closed.