Can we change the Ranking system of Raidsolos according to the best timing? (instead random ranks)

TuncBlack
410 posts Member
edited February 2021
Hello CG Team.

@CG_TopHat @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Doja_Fett @CG_RyDiggs @CG_MindTricks @Kyno

Can you change the ranking system according to the fastest player who solo/ finished the raid first - > take first place etc?
maybe it may be more fun.

or alternative Can we sim sith raid?

Thanks.

Replies

  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sith raid sim is a little ways off, from my understanding.

    It's already randomized, I dont see them making an update to the ranking any time soon, if ever.
  • Options
    Yeah, couple years ago they changed it from player ID to random.
  • Options
    This would be a horrible change for multi-national guilds. People would get better ranks simply by living in certain time zones. The ReRancor already punishes multi-national guilds spread across multiple time zones as it is.

    Hard pass.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Sith raid sim is a little ways off, from my understanding.

    It's already randomized, I dont see them making an update to the ranking any time soon, if ever.

    Its randomized for SLKR owners you mean....
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Sith raid sim is a little ways off, from my understanding.

    It's already randomized, I dont see them making an update to the ranking any time soon, if ever.

    Its randomized for SLKR owners you mean....

    It is randomized for everyone. It just so happens that for the STR it's super rare for there to be a tie for anyone not doing an SLK solo.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Sith raid sim is a little ways off, from my understanding.

    It's already randomized, I dont see them making an update to the ranking any time soon, if ever.

    Its randomized for SLKR owners you mean....

    Anyone with the same score, dont need to solo to have that happen.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2948 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

    Anyone with the same score, dont need to solo to have that happen.

    ...*insert eye roll emoji here*
Sign In or Register to comment.