What character Kit is the coolest?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Kit Fisto... is one of (maybe the only?) source of Potency Up.

From messing around with Cara Dune... I know (from memory) of Bodhi Rook and Young Lando, also.

Gma Tarkin has potency up
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vader. There is no escape.
  • Options
    I struggle with the distinction between a "cool" kit and a "powerful" kit, because the complex kits that have a chance to create interplay between various aspects are also, as a rule, fairly powerful.

Vader is the classic example of this: the reworked Vader ability is designed evoke the end of Rogue 1, and I love it, but it's also very powerful. So I've been trying to think of weak but interesting kits and haven't been very successful.

it is very cool that the two Bastilas have opposite kits (the buffs that one provides to her allies are reflected in debuffs applied to the enemies of the other Bastila).

Other than that? Maybe Geonosian Brood Alpha. The summon mechanic was entirely new when GBA was introduced, and the mass-assist has interesting ramifications without ultimately overpowering the squad.
  • Options
    Wat, by a long shot imo. Changes dynamics sooooo much.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Bodhi Rook’s kit is pretty cool when you look at it and how it interacts with Mon Mothma. Lots of abilities that don’t do damage and a basic with a debuff.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Wat Tambor.