SLKR Grind Feb 19 - Unlocked July 15

2Next

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Well, if you feel your R7 KRU brings something to the table other than what your R3 KRU did back in February, then enjoy it. Same goes for your newly Reliced Phasma and Veteran Han. If you feel their relics are worth it over g13/r0 then enjoy.

There's more to matchmaking in GAC than divisions. You're matched by the GP of the top of your roster. Therefore:
    Waqui wrote: »
    If GAC is your main focus don't gear up any characters beyond the point where they do their job. F.ex. most of your Reliced FO characters would do the job just fine at g13. You don't gain much by building their relic but it adds to you matchmaking GP giving you stronger opponents.

• Crayons
    565 posts Member
    I have the biggest issue that most players face. Lack of patience when stuff can be applied. It’s like I can’t stop myself pressing the button.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Getting really close now, and with the division changes in GAC, my small bloat hasn’t done me any harm. I’m still in the same group.

Getting excited to farm those million tickets to unlock and ultimate 😅

iujmzscoibo1.jpeg
  • Crayons wrote: »
    Getting really close now, and with the division changes in GAC, my small bloat hasn’t done me any harm. I’m still in the same group.

Getting excited to farm those million tickets to unlock and ultimate 😅

iujmzscoibo1.jpeg

Glad to hear that you enjoy your roster !

About bloating, I think you still didn't understand something: your division is irrelevant. You won't have stronger opponents because you change division. It only changes the number of teams you put on defense; it almost doesn't affect matchmaking.

If you feel that your "bloat hasn't done you nay harm", that's great, enjoy your gac matches ;) but it's not because "you're still in the same group".
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Yeah. I may have gotten the wrong end of the stick with that. Apologies.

But I am enjoying my roster just now. ST (Larry) is so cool.

I get quite a few GAC wins now. KRU is also a beast at times.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    The grind for the event starts today.

I stared grinding for Kylo on Feb 28th. I bought last few shards of Finalizer today with saved 2500 crystals. So just over 4 1/2 months and some saved crystals, saved during that time.

The next grind begins.

5b1y8ko3eu0l.png
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Started the grind in January. The post here, and my decision to go for it was Feb 19th. By that stage I had KRU, Kylo, FOO, FOX, FOTFP, Phasma, and Palpatine 7* and G11. The rest were not farmed at all. I was 100% FTP until I had my ships 6*, and I pushed the final Finalizer shards with saved crystals, and I bought 2 $20 Crystal packs.

Feb 28

bpdptkqcsq1n.png

t9uivlkolumv.png

July 15
    a1q0h37nmd5t.png
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Crayons wrote: »
    Started the grind in January. The post here, and my decision to go for it was Feb 19th. By that stage I had KRU, Kylo, FOO, FOX, FOTFP, Phasma, and Palpatine 7* and G11. The rest were not farmed at all. I was 100% FTP until I had my ships 6*, and I pushed the final Finalizer shards with saved crystals, and I bought 2 $20 Crystal packs.

Feb 28

bpdptkqcsq1n.png

t9uivlkolumv.png

July 15
    a1q0h37nmd5t.png

Congratulations
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Very cool, well done