Bugged Trooper?

Ultra
7309 posts Member

Was happening a lot so I decided to record it

It’s much more noticeable in this AB since he gets to double tap against rebels but Deathtrooper in general misses a lot and I think his accuracy is bugged

Replies

• Ultra wrote: »

It’s much more noticeable in this AB since he gets to double tap against rebels but Deathtrooper in general misses a lot and I think his accuracy is bugged

I stopped using death trooper because he kept on missing, yeah feels like his accuracy is bugged
  • No such thing as bugs. Just bad rng according to the forums
  • Off topic a bit, but I think I had a bug using BH. Mando received debuffs instead of buffs after my crew took out a character from Greef’s middle assist ability. Maybe I missed something (lmk if so), but seems like a few bugs might exist in this AB.

rhwkfv9s0w9i.png
  • Konju wrote: »
    Off topic a bit, but I think I had a bug using BH. Mando received debuffs instead of buffs after my crew took out a character from Greef’s middle assist ability. Maybe I missed something (lmk if so), but seems like a few bugs might exist in this AB.

rhwkfv9s0w9i.png

That's Baze. He flips buffs to their equivalent debuffs with Fierce Reprisal.
  • There it is. Thanks @UdalCuain
  • TVF
    27500 posts Member
    No such thing as bugs. Just bad rng according to the forums

The forums don't blame RNG for anything lol. They blame everyone and everything except RNG and themselves.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • AlexanderG
    883 posts Member
    edited February 19
    Ultra wrote: »

I stopped using death trooper because he kept on missing, yeah feels like his accuracy is bugged

Not like an Imperial Trooper to miss.
  • Ultra
    7309 posts Member

Only happening to one character, where the probability is 2% of missing
  • TVF
    27500 posts Member
    AlexanderG wrote: »

Don't use the event special in Rebel Roundup then.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Only happening to one character, where the probability is 2% of missing

Correct but unfortunately your sample size is a little too small. I've seen HT dodge 5 attacks in a row and laughed out loud a little. RNG is a wonderful beast.
  • AlexanderG wrote: »

Hahaha yeah good one mate!
    But the best trooper set up is now veers, starck, piet, range trooper and moff Gideon
  • DT’s basic has always been screwy in this event. I think the fact he double taps Rebels has always conflicted somehow with the event ability for Troopers
  • Ultra
    7309 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    DT’s basic has always been screwy in this event. I think the fact he double taps Rebels has always conflicted somehow with the event ability for Troopers

Its not just in the event, i've noticed him missing a lot in other game modes, its very noticeable in THIS event because this event has rebels in every wave so its more noticeable since he double taps against rebels

I've had him miss in GAC and Squad Arena often

Haven't paid much attention in DSTB
  • Just ran t1 and he didn’t miss once for me?
  • TVF
    27500 posts Member
    Just ran t1 and he didn’t miss once for me?

Shill softer.
  • It’s been happening since this AB was released. I thought CG confirmed that it treats his normal attacks as if they are the event special, but I could have misremembered that confirmation.
  • Same goes for my Ahsoka when using her with Padme, she's missing so much that i always wonder if there's something off.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Same goes for my Ahsoka when using her with Padme, she's missing so much that i always wonder if there's something off.

the same with ahsoka here. thought it could be because she attacks so often, but seems a bit odd
  • Yeah Ahsoka is the clumsiest character by far.
  • Bad RNG for sure.
  • Accuracy arrows new meta