Here are few factions to not relic and the reasons

Prev1
Itsa_me_Malario
269 posts Member
edited February 19
Bounty hunters, get them to gear 11 and that's it, they will have served their purpose of givin you Han's falcon, chewy, and can do both galactic bounty event at gear 11, also imperial troopers perform better on the rebel round up and can also do the forest moon assault battle.

Scroundles, at this point they are completely useless and don't have an assault battle.

Ewoks, just get them to gear 11 to get c3po and don't touch them again.

Rogue one, only get them to gear 11 if you are still doing hoth TB, their ships don't need high gear to be useful.

Smugglers, again complete joke faction, just get chewy and Han to gear 12 or higher to do the especial mission that they have.

And ofc Tuskens
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

  • @Kyno can you actually move this to new players tab, posted in the wrong place
  • Are you really putting a blanket "don't relic" on scoundrels? Some of the BH (thinking mainly Bossk), Han, Chewie, L3, Nest, IG-11 are all relic worthy.
  • Most of what you’ve stated is debatable.

    em3hp4uu4ybw.jpeg

    Calling this faction, for example, “completely useless” is quite obviously false.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Are you really putting a blanket "don't relic" on scoundrels? Some of the BH (thinking mainly Bossk), Han, Chewie, L3, Nest, IG-11 are all relic worthy.

    Yes some characters definitely are, but as the whole faction they are not worth it, when you can relic imperial troopers and have them earn you relic mats on both forest moon and the rebel round up there will be no reason of having BH reliced, even their ships have fallen out of favor now.

    Han, l3, nest, IG 11 and jawas are all relic worthy toons, but the rest of scroundles don't need to get to relic status, heck some people still don't have reliced rebels because their focus is else where.

    But in terms of what you get out of your toons, these ones can stay at 11 or 12 and do what you need them to do, while other factions can use the relics more because they will reward you with relic mats from the assault battles
  • Isn’t it only fair for you to provide your swgoh.gg details if you’re going to offer advice to other players?

    People should be able to scrutinise the credentials of someone advising them how to develop their roster, surely?
  • Most of what you’ve stated is debatable.

    em3hp4uu4ybw.jpeg

    Calling this faction, for example, “completely useless” is quite obviously false.

    Yes they are not useless, but for a new player who isn't sure where to put their relics, they are useless. When they could put the same relic mats on troopers and actually have those toons pay back the cost in assault battles, while other factions can't do the same,
  • Isn’t it only fair for you to provide your swgoh.gg details if you’re going to offer advice to other players?

    People should be able to scrutinise the credentials of someone advising them how to develop their roster, surely?

    No I won't do that, and don't call me Shirley
  • Isn’t it only fair for you to provide your swgoh.gg details if you’re going to offer advice to other players?

    People should be able to scrutinise the credentials of someone advising them how to develop their roster, surely?

    I will show you my scroundles tho q1yq60picduq.jpg
  • @Gifafi wait this is bad advice? Then why are you doing exactly what I just said sd3c7lgqexrg.jpg
    e29w4ede8til.jpg
    ih6cbbla0tzs.jpg
    l5bmv0452d1x.jpg
    These are ur characters on swgoh.gg
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    269 posts Member
    edited February 19
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players
  • @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?
    I ask regularly for other forum users that are similarly secretive, yes.

    And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

    I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?

    At this point it's person, TVF's gang been demanding to see my swgoh.gg profile for a month now, even though this is my first advice, he has literally been following me to every single topic I have and been asking for it.
    Just for that I won't ever share my swgoh.gg profile.

    Bottom line, it's a good advice and if it was bad, he would had his ewoks, tuskens, Smugglers and bh at relic 7 not gear 11 and 12
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?
    I ask regularly for other forum users that are similarly secretive, yes.

    And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

    I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.

    Seriously tho, even your own swgoh.gg is the same as the one I said, swallow ur pride and just accept the fact that what I said is 100% accurate and is a good advice or go out and r5 all those toons and prove me wrong
  • Kyno
    28149 posts Moderator
    edited February 19
    The reasons you have given to not show your swgoh.gg aside(which is 100% false, BTW) maybe don't pick on someone elses information if you will not share your own.


    Your advice is questionable, due to the blanket statement style you are giving entire factions, without a single * or clarity of thought, or anything towards some of the most valuable and under rated characters in game.

    Also please note you are taking a very end game stance on early development, and while guidance is good, Nest for example in an early game roster can be huge, literally a huge advantage.

    Jango, Greef, and The Mandalorian, can fill in great to a BH team, and have uses later in game.

    So while it's great to try and help, you may want to consider a more thorough statement when talking about new accounts that are on a very long path.

    There are other examples of why this broad and unclear advice is not exactly what new player need.
  • @Gifafi wait this is bad advice? Then why are you doing exactly what I just said sd3c7lgqexrg.jpg
    e29w4ede8til.jpg
    ih6cbbla0tzs.jpg
    l5bmv0452d1x.jpg
    These are ur characters on swgoh.gg

    Bc your advice is misleading, at best. Then you defended yourself by saying you meant “the whole faction,” as if replying to someone asking if they should relic all bh or tuskans or something. And to top it off you say they should relic troopers?? As new players?? It’s not good advice.

    Ps did you mean the whole trooper faction, or?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players
    He’s not doing exactly what you advise.

    Your advice: get BH to g11, that’s it.
    Your roster: at least 5 BH at g12+ (too secretive to reveal if it’s more)
    Gifafi: 5BH at g12+

    Your advice: “scroundles” are completely useless
    Your roster: 4 g13, 8 g12
    Gifafi: 8 g13, 11 g12

    Your advice: smugglers “complete joke faction” apart from Han, Chewy
    Your roster: (too secretive to reveal fully)
    Gifafi: 4 g13, 1 g12

    And this is my problem. Your first post is full of absolutes that would be bad advice if a new player followed them exactly as written. Then you claim that Gifafi is doing exactly what you advise, when he’s doing nothing of the sort.

    New players might come to the forums seeking guidance and read misleading or overly generalised things. You don’t want that, do you?

    Offer advice all you want. But on a public forum you can expect your work to be scrutinised.
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?
    I ask regularly for other forum users that are similarly secretive, yes.

    And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

    I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.

    Seriously tho, even your own swgoh.gg is the same as the one I said, swallow ur pride and just accept the fact that what I said is 100% accurate and is a good advice or go out and r5 all those toons and prove me wrong
    Swallow my pride?

    - your advice is over generalised, misleading and wrong. It is at least one order of magnitude away from being 100% accurate
    - Your advice suggests leaving multiple toons at g11, and your retort is telling me to take them to r5 to prove you wrong? G11 vs R5? There’s no middle ground?
    - I have 10 g13 scoundrels, and 13 g12. I have 7 g12+ BH. I have 3 g12 ewoks. I have 6 g12+ smugglers. This is “the same” as the one you said?

    I’m not sure which old (banned?) forum user you’ve reskinned with this new account, but I’m now beyond certain that your swgoh.gg secrecy is to mask that identity.
  • Konju wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?
    I ask regularly for other forum users that are similarly secretive, yes.

    And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

    I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.

    Seriously tho, even your own swgoh.gg is the same as the one I said, swallow ur pride and just accept the fact that what I said is 100% accurate and is a good advice or go out and r5 all those toons and prove me wrong

    I’m not saying your advice is good or bad. Ewoks are spot on imo, but yeah why should new players consider your advice when you have provided no evidence you know what you are talking about?

    Simply as a human, I prefer taking advice from an authority on subjects. Right now, you are just a random person. You might not even play the game haha. You could prove me wrong.

    Share or don’t, but posting others swgoh.gg without posting your own is cowardly. Says a lot about you.

    You are way too smart my dude, only person who realized I don't play this game 😆 but no for reals my advice is 10 out of 10 and you can't prove me wrong.
  • Konju wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?
    I ask regularly for other forum users that are similarly secretive, yes.

    And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

    I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.

    Seriously tho, even your own swgoh.gg is the same as the one I said, swallow ur pride and just accept the fact that what I said is 100% accurate and is a good advice or go out and r5 all those toons and prove me wrong

    I’m not saying your advice is good or bad. Ewoks are spot on imo, but yeah why should new players consider your advice when you have provided no evidence you know what you are talking about?

    Simply as a human, I prefer taking advice from an authority on subjects. Right now, you are just a random person. You might not even play the game haha. You could prove me wrong.

    Share or don’t, but posting others swgoh.gg without posting your own is cowardly. Says a lot about you.

    You are way too smart my dude, only person who realized I don't play this game 😆 but no for reals my advice is 10 out of 10 and you can't prove me wrong.
    Correct, because you won’t share your swgoh.gg

    Your advice is over generalised AND not specific enough and you’ve already demonstrated that you have no idea what a roster following your advice actually looks like. Hard to prove someone wrong when they can’t see what’s in front of their faces.

  • kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?
    I ask regularly for other forum users that are similarly secretive, yes.

    And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

    I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.

    Seriously tho, even your own swgoh.gg is the same as the one I said, swallow ur pride and just accept the fact that what I said is 100% accurate and is a good advice or go out and r5 all those toons and prove me wrong
    Swallow my pride?

    - your advice is over generalised, misleading and wrong. It is at least one order of magnitude away from being 100% accurate
    - Your advice suggests leaving multiple toons at g11, and your retort is telling me to take them to r5 to prove you wrong? G11 vs R5? There’s no middle ground?
    - I have 10 g13 scoundrels, and 13 g12. I have 7 g12+ BH. I have 3 g12 ewoks. I have 6 g12+ smugglers. This is “the same” as the one you said?

    I’m not sure which old (banned?) forum user you’ve reskinned with this new account, but I’m now beyond certain that your swgoh.gg secrecy is to mask that identity.

    I find your statements reliable and accurate. I’ve seen your account as well. As for OP, I think you hit the nail on the head.
  • Konju wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?
    I ask regularly for other forum users that are similarly secretive, yes.

    And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

    I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.

    Seriously tho, even your own swgoh.gg is the same as the one I said, swallow ur pride and just accept the fact that what I said is 100% accurate and is a good advice or go out and r5 all those toons and prove me wrong

    I’m not saying your advice is good or bad. Ewoks are spot on imo, but yeah why should new players consider your advice when you have provided no evidence you know what you are talking about?

    Simply as a human, I prefer taking advice from an authority on subjects. Right now, you are just a random person. You might not even play the game haha. You could prove me wrong.

    Share or don’t, but posting others swgoh.gg without posting your own is cowardly. Says a lot about you.

    You are way too smart my dude, only person who realized I don't play this game 😆 but no for reals my advice is 10 out of 10 and you can't prove me wrong.

    You haven’t proven it right to me either. Burden of proof is on you my dude.
  • Konju wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?
    I ask regularly for other forum users that are similarly secretive, yes.

    And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

    I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.

    Seriously tho, even your own swgoh.gg is the same as the one I said, swallow ur pride and just accept the fact that what I said is 100% accurate and is a good advice or go out and r5 all those toons and prove me wrong

    I’m not saying your advice is good or bad. Ewoks are spot on imo, but yeah why should new players consider your advice when you have provided no evidence you know what you are talking about?

    Simply as a human, I prefer taking advice from an authority on subjects. Right now, you are just a random person. You might not even play the game haha. You could prove me wrong.

    Share or don’t, but posting others swgoh.gg without posting your own is cowardly. Says a lot about you.

    You are way too smart my dude, only person who realized I don't play this game 😆 but no for reals my advice is 10 out of 10 and you can't prove me wrong.

    You haven’t proven it right to me either. Burden of proof is on you my dude.

    952 839 987 here is my ally code, belive it don't belive, I honestly don't care quit the game 2 years ago, buts it's fun to mess with you guys. But wait, what if this also a trick and I'm just Loki
  • Konju wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?
    I ask regularly for other forum users that are similarly secretive, yes.

    And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

    I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.

    Seriously tho, even your own swgoh.gg is the same as the one I said, swallow ur pride and just accept the fact that what I said is 100% accurate and is a good advice or go out and r5 all those toons and prove me wrong

    I’m not saying your advice is good or bad. Ewoks are spot on imo, but yeah why should new players consider your advice when you have provided no evidence you know what you are talking about?

    Simply as a human, I prefer taking advice from an authority on subjects. Right now, you are just a random person. You might not even play the game haha. You could prove me wrong.

    Share or don’t, but posting others swgoh.gg without posting your own is cowardly. Says a lot about you.

    You are way too smart my dude, only person who realized I don't play this game 😆 but no for reals my advice is 10 out of 10 and you can't prove me wrong.

    You haven’t proven it right to me either. Burden of proof is on you my dude.

    952 839 987 here is my ally code, belive it don't belive, I honestly don't care quit the game 2 years ago, buts it's fun to mess with you guys. But wait, what if this also a trick and I'm just Loki

    Seriously @Kyno you drop the ball my dude, my name is literally says malaria it'sa me malaria
  • Konju wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?
    I ask regularly for other forum users that are similarly secretive, yes.

    And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

    I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.

    Seriously tho, even your own swgoh.gg is the same as the one I said, swallow ur pride and just accept the fact that what I said is 100% accurate and is a good advice or go out and r5 all those toons and prove me wrong

    I’m not saying your advice is good or bad. Ewoks are spot on imo, but yeah why should new players consider your advice when you have provided no evidence you know what you are talking about?

    Simply as a human, I prefer taking advice from an authority on subjects. Right now, you are just a random person. You might not even play the game haha. You could prove me wrong.

    Share or don’t, but posting others swgoh.gg without posting your own is cowardly. Says a lot about you.

    You are way too smart my dude, only person who realized I don't play this game 😆 but no for reals my advice is 10 out of 10 and you can't prove me wrong.

    You haven’t proven it right to me either. Burden of proof is on you my dude.

    952 839 987 here is my ally code, belive it don't belive, I honestly don't care quit the game 2 years ago, buts it's fun to mess with you guys. But wait, what if this also a trick and I'm just Loki

    You quit 2 years ago? If trolling is your idea of fun, ok wonderful. Now at least I know to ignore everything you post. You’re not up to date.
  • Konju wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?
    I ask regularly for other forum users that are similarly secretive, yes.

    And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

    I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.

    Seriously tho, even your own swgoh.gg is the same as the one I said, swallow ur pride and just accept the fact that what I said is 100% accurate and is a good advice or go out and r5 all those toons and prove me wrong

    I’m not saying your advice is good or bad. Ewoks are spot on imo, but yeah why should new players consider your advice when you have provided no evidence you know what you are talking about?

    Simply as a human, I prefer taking advice from an authority on subjects. Right now, you are just a random person. You might not even play the game haha. You could prove me wrong.

    Share or don’t, but posting others swgoh.gg without posting your own is cowardly. Says a lot about you.

    You are way too smart my dude, only person who realized I don't play this game 😆 but no for reals my advice is 10 out of 10 and you can't prove me wrong.

    You haven’t proven it right to me either. Burden of proof is on you my dude.

    952 839 987 here is my ally code, belive it don't belive, I honestly don't care quit the game 2 years ago, buts it's fun to mess with you guys. But wait, what if this also a trick and I'm just Loki

    Seriously @Kyno you drop the ball my dude, my name is literally says malaria it'sa me malaria

    Your name literally doesn’t say that.
  • Konju wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas hey dude he said I was giving bad advice to new players, and I already showed u my scroundles.

    So again if this is bad advice why is he also doing exactly what I advice for, is he just disagreeing with me because of the lol's at this point? If so then he is going to miss lead newer players

    I’m sure it’s not personal. If you check, you’ll find the same forum members demanding to see the .gg profile of everyone giving advice to new players.

    ...Right?
    I ask regularly for other forum users that are similarly secretive, yes.

    And I stand by this, if people are going to pass out advice, it is only right that forum users can see the roster - warts and all.

    I’ve never hidden my Swgoh.gg. And I think anyone passing out advice that doesn’t have the stones to show their roster lacks credibility.

    Seriously tho, even your own swgoh.gg is the same as the one I said, swallow ur pride and just accept the fact that what I said is 100% accurate and is a good advice or go out and r5 all those toons and prove me wrong

    I’m not saying your advice is good or bad. Ewoks are spot on imo, but yeah why should new players consider your advice when you have provided no evidence you know what you are talking about?

    Simply as a human, I prefer taking advice from an authority on subjects. Right now, you are just a random person. You might not even play the game haha. You could prove me wrong.

    Share or don’t, but posting others swgoh.gg without posting your own is cowardly. Says a lot about you.

    You are way too smart my dude, only person who realized I don't play this game 😆 but no for reals my advice is 10 out of 10 and you can't prove me wrong.

    You haven’t proven it right to me either. Burden of proof is on you my dude.

    952 839 987 here is my ally code, belive it don't belive, I honestly don't care quit the game 2 years ago, buts it's fun to mess with you guys. But wait, what if this also a trick and I'm just Loki

    You quit 2 years ago? If trolling is your idea of fun, ok wonderful. Now at least I know to ignore everything you post. You’re not up to date.
    He didn’t quit 2 years ago. He obviously plays as he’s had relevant posts about galactic challenges.

    But that, of course, is not his ally code.
This discussion has been closed.