Delta Squad idea

Darth_Launius
38 posts Member
edited February 2021
My idea for a Delta Squad in SWGOH.

Squad members are RC-1138 "Boss," RC-1140 "Fixer," RC-1207 "Sev," and RC-1262 "Scorch."

"Boss" abilites

Basic- "Target acquired" Fire double shots at enemy with 50% chance to daze. Each critical hit recovers squad protection by 5%. (Omega- call assist a random Delta Squad member)

1st Special- "Hunker down!" Recover all Delta squad protection by 25% and put defense, critical avoidance, and foresight for 2 turns. (Cooldown- 6 turns; 4 turns after Omega applied)

2nd special- "Hit that target!" Call assist a chosen Delta Squad member to attack selected target dealing 10% extra damage. 50% extra damage and guaranteed critical hit with Omega applied. (Cooldown 3 turns)

3rd Special- "On your feet soldier!" This ability only available when Boss is in leader slot and is shared by all Delta Squad members. Revive a random Delta Squad member (only available if one is KO'd) at 10% health and protection. 50% after Zeta is applied. (Cooldown 8 turns)

Leader- "That's why I'm the Boss" All Delta Squad members have 10% increased stats while active. Whenever a Delta Squad member goes down, all stats increase by 15% until the end of battle or until they are revived. Post Zeta- All Delta Squad members take reduced damage from bonus damage, damage over time, and area of effect damage when all 4 members are alive.

Unique- "Last man standing" If Boss is the last ally standing, his stats are increased by 25% and takes a bonus turn after each of his normal turns.

"Fixer"

Basic- "I'm on it" Fire at enemy with chance to inflict defense down and tenacity down. 100% chance if Omega is applied.

1st Special- "I'll have this up in no time" Fixer summons a turret to fire at enemies until it's health and protection are depleted. It automatically attacks each time a Delta Squad member takes a turn. Ability cannot be used while turret is active. (Turret has 100% more health and protection with Zeta apllied) (Cooldown- 3 turns)

2nd Special- "Uh... Negative on that" Remove turn meter from 1 enemy unit and inflict daze, stagger, and stun. All turn meter removed from enemy unit is divided amongst Delta Squad members. (Cannot be resisted or prevented after Zeta applied) (Cooldown 4 turns)

Unique- "Watch the Master at work" Each time an enemy critically hits a Delta Squad member during their turn, Fixer retaliates with 50% extra damage. (Bypasses taunt and stealth after Zeta applied)

"Sev"

Basic- "That one's mine" Shoot enemy with 50% chance to inflict damage over time. (Ignore defense with Zeta applied)

1st Special- "Hehehe..." Throw explosives at all enemies with 25% chance to inflict daze, stun, or stagger. (50% chance after Omega applied) (Cooldown 3 turns)

2nd Special- "I love my job" Snipe enemy targets with chance to inflict Armor Shred. (100% chance to inflict Armor Shred, and inflict Fracture until Sev's next turn with Zeta applied) (Cooldown 4 turns)

Unique- "I've lost count of my kills!" Each time Sev kills an enemy he gains Power up and Defense up. (Speed up, Critical Damage up, and Critical Chance up after Omega applied)

"Scorch"

Basic- "Look sir! Enemies!" Fire at enemy with bonus damage if all Delta Squad members are active. (Inflict speed down, tenacity down, and power down with Omega applied)

1st Special- "Would you like a small or lage crater?" Toss thermal detonators to all enemies with a maximum possibility of 5 attaching to each enemy unit. Detonators will explode after 2 turns. (Cool down 5 turns) (5 detonors will automatically apply. Cannot be resisted or prevented with Zeta applied)

2nd Special- "Rule #1, kill them before they kill you" Toss Incendiary grenade at all enemies with chance to inflict up to 5 damage over time and burn damage. (Cooldown 5 turns) (Cooldown 4 turns and chance to inflict defense down, speed down, tenacity down, and blind with Omega applied)

Unique- "Look! Fireworks!" Each time a Delta Squad member critically hits an enemy or inflicts a debuff, Scorch gains 2% Potency (stacking). (Scorch gains 10% Strength up (stacking) each time a Delta Squad member dies once Zeta is applied)

ljoifdx1109s.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies