GL Rae Sloane Fankit

This is a risky try for me, as I have never really tried to make High-risk high-reward characters of this scale before, but I hope I did a good enough job. I hope you enjoy the read and that I earn your earnest feedback!

Small Lore Summary: Grand Admiral Rae Sloane was one of the 12 Grand Admirals employed by the Empire, she was the face of the Empire after Endor happened and did everything she could to preserve it. After the Empire lost in Jakku, she took the remaining forces to the Unknown Regions and created the First Order. Basically, she's the reason the Sequels exist because she is FO's founding Mother.
Grand-Admiral Rae Sloane
Roles: Dark Side, Empire, Support, Leader, Galactic Legend
Description: A calculated Support who punishes enemies for taking Turnmeter advantages and gives her Allies an opening to counter.

(Basic) Deceitful Move
Deal special damage to the target enemy and grant them 3% Turnmeter, but reduce their Critical Damage by 5%. If the target is the enemy in the Leader Slot, attack again. This Ability cannot be evaded.

(Special) Calculated Maneuvers (4 turn CD)
Swap Turnmeter with the target ally, deal special damage to all enemies, inflict them with Daze and Ability Block for 2 turns and call all Empire allies to assist against the primary target, dealing +15% damage for each buffed enemy. For each enemy inflicted with Grand Scheme, all Empire allies recover 10% Health and Protection.

(Special) Grand Scheme (3 turn CD)
Dispel all buffs on the target enemy, reduce their Max Health and Max Protection by 10% (Stacking, excludes Raid Bosses) and inflict them with Grand Scheme until the end of the Encounter. Afterwards, all Empire allies cleanse all debuffs from themselves and gain the opposite buffs, if any.

Grand Scheme: - 50% Tenacity and cannot deal critical hits during their turn. Whenever this unit gains Bonus Turnmeter, reduce their Offense by 5% (Stacking, up to 50%) and all Empire Allies gain Bonus Offense equal to the amount reduced. If this unit damages Rae Sloane during their turn, they gain 3% Turnmeter and their Max Health and Max Protection is reduced by 5% (Stacking). (Raid Boss: - 50% Tenacity and Defense, Empire allies deal +50% damage against this unit during their turn.)

(Leader) Rebirth of Loyalty
All allies gain +20% Mastery, +20 Speed and +50% Defense. Bonuses are doubled for Empire allies and they additionally gain +50% Max Protection.

Whenever an enemy with Grand Scheme takes a Turn or gains Bonus Turnmeter, all Empire allies gain +5% Turnmeter per enemy with Grand Scheme on the field. Empire allies deal +35% damage against debuffed enemies and deal +35% damage when attacking Out of Turn. Whenever an enemy with Grand Scheme is damaged, all Empire allies gain +5% Mastery, doubled for Empire-allies with a Leader tag.

(Unique) Unyielding Leadership
Whenever Rae Sloane takes a Turn, all Empire allies gain Retribution for 1 turn which cannot be prevented. Additionally, whenever Rae Sloane suffers Turnmeter-reductions, all enemies with Grand Scheme gain half of the amount but deal - 50% Critical damage until the end of Rae Sloane’s next turn. If an ally Grand Admiral Thrawn or Emperor Palpatine are present, Rae Sloane also gains +15% Speed and Max Health and all other Empire allies gain 10%.

Rae Sloane begins each encounter with a Bonus Turn.

(Unique) Galactic Legend
This unit takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects and Massive damage effects. They take massive damage from destroy effects (excludes Raid bosses) and are immune to Stun effects.

This unit has +10% Max Health and Max Protection per Relic Amplifier level and damage they receive is decreased by 30%

(ULTIMATE) Legacy of an Empire
Gain 2% Charge whenever an enemy gains Bonus Turnmeter, increased to 8% for enemies with Grand Scheme.

Activation: Revive all Empire-allies and restore all Allies to full health and protection which cannot be prevented. Then, for each enemy with Grand Scheme, all Empire allies gain +10% Offense, Critical Damage and Defense Penetration until the end of the Encounter. The strongest other Empire ally gain a Bonus Turn, the weakest other Empire ally has all their cooldowns reset, the enemy in the Leader Slot has all their Cooldowns set to Max and all remaining Empire allies gain Damage Immunity until the end of their next turn. Lastly, all Empire allies gain Buffs depending on their Role which cannot be prevented, copied or dispelled:
- Attacker: Offense Up, Critical Damage Up, Advantage for 2 turns
- Support: Max Health Up, Speed Up, Potency Up for 2 turns
- Tank: Taunt, Tenacity Up, Critical Immunity for 2 turns.

Replies