Finally, first billion..

2Next

Replies

• TVF wrote: »
    I actually thought credits topped out at 999.9M, so this is good to know I guess? I’m at like 735M and I buy most everything.

Press X to doubt

Doubt what? I guess I can clarify....I rarely buy mods, only ones with speed showing already in the store. I buy everything else that’s credits...all the store gear refreshes, the 1M weekly shipment ones. Credits like sims just become a non-issue.
    I actually thought credits topped out at 999.9M, so this is good to know I guess? I’m at like 735M and I buy most everything.

Press X to doubt

Doubt what? I guess I can clarify....I rarely buy mods, only ones with speed showing already in the store. I buy everything else that’s credits...all the store gear refreshes, the 1M weekly shipment ones. Credits like sims just become a non-issue.

Do you hack the game to have 2 credit heists per day?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

Press X to doubt

There’s no way you buy every mod with speed showing in the store!
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    lordteri wrote: »
    I bought so many gold mods for nothing (0 upgrades on speed secondary)...worst scam from CG in fact...best speed mods comes from grey mods...

This is not accurate. Devs have said before that all mods, regardless of initial color/location, have the same probability of increasing any of the 4 substats when they hit their thresholds. It's likely that you're biased because when you farm you obtain so many more grey mods than gold, so leveling up a larger sample size will ensure that you see more instances of your desired outcome.

Given that gold mods have the same probability of popping speed 3+ times, they are a better use of resource than any other mods purchased in the mod shop (assuming they have 5 base speed or 4 base speed, a great primary stat, and other desirable subs), as they don't require additional slicing mats to see their stat increases, and credits are generally more abundant than mod energy/crystals to refresh mod energy. End game players should be using 150 crystals daily on mod energy to farm mods/slicing mats, but the more of that energy you can dedicate to farming mods over slicing mats, the more chances you have at 20+ speed secondary mods. Please keep your superstitions out of discussions regarding efficiency and probability, and back in the 14th century where they belong along with your burning of witches and floating of very small rocks.

216e4b175903b644de341a4412404559.jpg
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Press X to doubt

Indeed.

{*doubt intensifies*}
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    TVF wrote: »

Press X to doubt

Indeed.

{*doubt intensifies*}

Shaking my doubting smdh
  • lordteri
    76 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Lol, biased, right...talking to some1 who play this for 5 + years...same like Gideon now...drop rate is almost 60%....have no idea why they are giving it for "free"...and best case scenario is around 30% for characters shards...same is with mods...no way there is same chance. ...also like infamous dodge days...on defense they could dodge 10+ times without sweat ,your team would have 0 dodge...so there is nothing random with CG...so I know what I am talking about
  • lordteri wrote: »
    Lol, biased, right...talking to some1 who play this for 5 + years...same like Gideon now...drop rate is almost 60%....have no idea why they are giving it for "free"...and best case scenario is around 30% for characters shards...same is with mods...no way there is same chance. ...also like infamous dodge days...on defense they could dodge 10+ times without sweat ,your team would have 0 dodge...so there is nothing random with CG...so I know what I am talking about

Your constant grammatically incorrect sentences and poor use of punctuation really grinds my gears"...."
  • lordteri
    76 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    lordteri wrote: »

Your constant grammatically incorrect sentences and poor use of punctuation really grinds my gears"...."

My precious lector....look...
    more dots....